Another Medal Question

#1
Anyone know what you do if you never recieved your gongs after leaving the forces?, I have been told that mine were dispatched but I never got a dickie bird?

Any help appreciated chaps.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#5
discodan said:
Anyone know what you do if you never recieved your gongs after leaving the forces?, I have been told that mine were dispatched but I never got a dickie bird?

Any help appreciated chaps.
They did arrive, it's just that your Pl Comdr nicked them.
 

Ventress

LE
Moderator
#6
Biscuits_AB said:
discodan said:
Anyone know what you do if you never recieved your gongs after leaving the forces?, I have been told that mine were dispatched but I never got a dickie bird?

Any help appreciated chaps.
They did arrive, it's just that your Pl Comdr nicked them.
Or they were flogged on eBay!
 
#7
Ventress said:
Biscuits_AB said:
discodan said:
Anyone know what you do if you never recieved your gongs after leaving the forces?, I have been told that mine were dispatched but I never got a dickie bird?

Any help appreciated chaps.
They did arrive, it's just that your Pl Comdr nicked them.
Or they were flogged on eBay!
ROFLMAO... cheers vent... me secrets out... nahh honestly I have me gongs on my Army Form B108 (ADP) or as we know it "little red book", but still bugger all :x
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Medals 28
dante242 Medals 46
Harry Paget Flashman Military History and Militaria 56

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top