another march against the brave anglians returning from ops

fire up the outrage bus

When is the govt going to do something about this - its getting out of hand now... Our guys should not be subject to this its wrong IMHO

Meh

I'm outraged that anyone over the age of 12 gets outraged!

Democracy, freedom of speech, tolerance, right to protest, ability to ignore stupity - any of those mean anything to you?

Fallschirmjager said:
I think it's quite nice being referred to as a crusader. Where can I get hold of some chainmail?
Ive a yard of it in the garage you can have, along with a set of old skis and an antique vice.

You'd look ace with all that on

Fallschirmjager said:
I think it's quite nice being referred to as a crusader. Where can I get hold of some chainmail?
Thought that was a bergan?

Are they still being gay about the crusades? The Moors rampaged all over the shop and no one harps on about it.

Not to worry, they won't have the balls to show up. Just because some Muslim geek put together a swanky poster in photoshop with what looks like characters masked straight out of games doesn't mean any of them will actually dare show their faces, I mean how often do they in comparison to the amount of crap they write online.

I like the way they brutilised the George Cross on the poster, I bet the little shi'ite who made it went right down to his local Tesco's straight after making it and bought some value bread with his British Government dole money. Ahh, Irony.

bitterandtwisted said:
fire up the outrage bus

When is the govt going to do something about this - its getting out of hand now... Our guys should not be subject to this its wrong IMHO
I thought the amusing little bilingual speech given by the resident Mong sounded familiar!

I have availed myself of their kind invitation to 'contact us'. Hope they enjoy the link! :twisted: