Another life ruined

Refugee's 'sex attack on girl of 7'

A SOMALIAN refugee due for deportation SIX YEARS ago has appeared in court charged with child sex attacks.

Sadiq Hussein Mohammed, 30, was accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a seven-year-old girl.

He was also charged with sexually touching a 15-year-old girl, harassing two other girls and another sex offence.

Bail was not requested at Bristol Magistrates Court. Mohammed has lived in the city since being granted political asylum in 1994.

He was recommended for deportation in 2000 but no action was taken.

Any link?

Looks like with all of these blunders coming to light now the Home Office will bow to public pressure and act accordingly.
This scum will get the punishment that he deserves and deported on completion of his sentence. Personally I could think of a more fitting punishment involving a lenght of barbed wire and my wicked sense of humour. :twisted:

fastmedic

Warrior_Poet said:
Refugee's 'sex attack on girl of 7'

A SOMALIAN refugee due for deportation SIX YEARS ago has appeared in court charged with child sex attacks.

Sadiq Hussein Mohammed, 30, was accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a seven-year-old girl.

He was also charged with sexually touching a 15-year-old girl, harassing two other girls and another sex offence.

Bail was not requested at Bristol Magistrates Court. Mohammed has lived in the city since being granted political asylum in 1994.

He was recommended for deportation in 2000 but no action was taken.
There will probably be nore of these appearing over the next months :wink:

can't we just deport them anyway. Why must we waste tax payers money detaining them and THEN deporting them????

AF1771 said:
can't we just deport them anyway. Why must we waste tax payers money detaining them and THEN deporting them????
Don't be silly! It's against the Human Rights Act as they might get hurt if they go back to somewhere who has stricter laws on rape/murder/child abuse/drugs than we do :wink:

he cant be deported to somali no commercialflights there .I say strap him to a trident

Anybody done with kiddy-fiddling should be accidently remanded to the "general population" of a prison, with a destinctive type of uniform (clown comes to mind) and repeatedly pointed out to the chavs. That way we can turn the chavs into something close to being useful to society and you get rid of the sickos in one go.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
i still think we can get around the humans right act by dropping them in the middle of the pacific in a rubber dinghy...

Death of a thousand paper cuts, now lets see if this prompts self control. Deportation, 1x Hercules round trip 1x parachute each out you go lads, hope the manufacturers have'nt been cutting corners on the paracord.
Lets take English law back to as it was in the 50's, hard labour included, common sense all round.

whats somali for I'm a CIA agent and have $5000 on my person
to be put on his t-shirt before throwing him out the back of a c130?

RedcoatGreenjacket said:
Death of a thousand paper cuts, now lets see if this prompts self control. Deportation, 1x Hercules round trip 1x parachute each out you go lads, hope the manufacturers have'nt been cutting corners on the paracord.
Lets take English law back to as it was in the 50's, hard labour included, common sense all round.
Including sewing maibags! It'll never happen :wink:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Poppy said:
Any link?
If like me, you'd rather chew your own arm off than read the Scum ( never mind believe anything printed in it other than the price ) then you can try putting this guy's name in the search panel at http://www.everyclick.com/uk/combatstress/myeveryclick/search/

Not only will you find what you're after but each search will benefit your chosen charity...in this case COMBAT STRESS.
Load it to your Favourites today !

Anyway link to Non-Murdoch story is here:

Ahem...the local piece even kindly gave this gentleman's address......if any ARRSER was interested.....
A Somalian refugee has appeared in court charged with abducting a child and carrying out sex assaults on other children. One of the alleged victims of a serious sex assault is a seven-year-old girl.

Sadiq Hussein Mohammed, aged 32, of Ecclestone House, Barton Hill, was recommended for deportation in September 2000.

But no action was taken by the Immigration Service and Mohammed, who has been living in Bristol since 1994, remained in the city.

He was arrested on Friday after the seven-year-old told her parents that she had been assaulted.

The offence is alleged to have taken place at Mohammed's flat on May 11.

He was questioned by detectives at Trinity Road police station before being charged with a series of offences on Sunday.

Mohammed appeared before Bristol magistrates yesterday charged with a serious sex assault on a seven-year-old girl, child abduction, indecently assaulting a 15-year-old girl, two offences of harassing women and a further charge relating to sex offences.

A Home Office spokeswoman said the department could not comment on individual cases.
Wonder how much he has drawn in benefits since 2000......

Le Chevre

Stick him on one of my LFTT ranges, he can catch the lead before it hits the ground thus saving the enviroment from lead pollution .... Everybodys a winner.

Dealing with this pondlife is only half the solution we also need to "have a word " with the fkwits who are responsible for these people althougfh don't you find it curious that most of them are also "of ethnic origin " shall we say ?? :? .....all the PC brigade with their pathetic excuses & human rights B-LOCKS what about the childs human rights.... the right to live her life without the fear of a kin pervert refugee inflicting himself on her .. :x
It really is time these bleeding heart do gooders were brought to book I for one am sick listening to their whining !! As far as punishment goes I recommend we go a little further back in history ...to the days when we could still strap them to canons before lighting the blue touch paper .............. :twisted:

end of rant