Another lamppost takes a hit.

What Pikey does. Wah deployed, "I would" whenever a female form is shown on any thread. Wah down.

But I must admit others have been beating him to the punch recently. Old age catching up with him, I suspect.
New specs catching up probably, considering some of the wouldings he's handed out.

Actually, Re-stilly, even better - any chance of rigging the lights with a gobo of circling stars, programmed to be used if a heavy impact is detected on the post? That way, the idiots' last sight, as their eyes darken amidst the wreckage of their twatmobile, would be like something out of a classic cartoon.
It really does happen, I stood too close behind someone batting in cricket once and got walloped straight across the eyes

Apart from hurting a bit was the abiding memory of literally seeing stars. It was so cool just like in the cartoons

I can only presume that the threshold for what makes a 'supercar' has been greatly reduced in recent years. I also enjoyed the usual quote from someone who has no idea what a bomb going off sounds like.

Lampposts, I blame Mussolini!

Would it not make more sense for a bollard to be between the road and the garden, instead of the garden between the road and bollard? Also, F-Types and an A5s are hardly "super cars."

5 min drive from me. Im not surprised, its relatively long and straight road and from memory theres at least one large pub you can scream past and impress your mates / Fast and Furious wannabes. Not very busy either at time of crash. Still, for a while at least its one more fúcktard driver off the roads
Two until the other gets his motor replaced.

5 min drive from me. Im not surprised, its relatively long and straight road and from memory theres at least one large pub you can scream past and impress your mates / Fast and Furious wannabes. Not very busy either at time of crash. Still, for a while at least its one more fúcktard driver off the roads
It's amazing how many wreaths you see on the side of long, straight stretches of road. God bless Darwin!

Annual Darwin Awards must be approaching.