Another innocent tree takes the fall.

Tree is fucked, three innocent lives lost and their dog but the pissed up driver walks away.

That's not how I'm reading it:

'A 47-year-old local man has been arrested on suspicion of drinking and driving and three counts of causing death by dangerous driving. '

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Which of them do you reckon cut the tree down then?
Have a guess. Travellers may have been involved.

Driver's funeral.

Two cars racing at an estimated 90 mph, one crashed killing the driver and a cyclist, the other fled the scene.
Some of them are blaming the cyclist, or the tree.

Last edited:

offog

LE
Have a guess. Travellers may have been involved.

Driver's funeral.

Two cars racing at an estimated 90 mph, one crashed killing the cyclist, the other fled the scene.
Some of them are blaming the cyclist, or the tree.
I love the bit when she falls off the coffin. It would have been even funnier if she fell in the grave.

23B768D7-D5D8-4187-BF64-0A5E3BB149A0.jpeg
D567986C-5C9D-444D-BD65-7D69E0D55235.jpeg

BMW @ 100mph, ARV in pursuit, cul de sac. Good job the tree was awake, but two more ‘Top lads’ for Jannah.

anglo

LE
Not a lot about the state of the tree then.
The car, believed to be a white Audi, left the road and smashed into a large road-side tree, which this morning had bark split off and showed signs of scorching.
I had a talk to the tree surgeon, he said the tree will survive, but the wound will leave a scar:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Niamac

GCM
I love the bit when she falls off the coffin. It would have been even funnier if she fell in the grave.
Could be that strong drink had been taken.

Latest Threads