Another Human Rights Epic

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Jul 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else having trouble making sense of this caption.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Judging from the photo, they sent a Fijian to negotiate.
    • Like Like x 13
  3. Oh its all so PC isnt it.

Just **** off out of the quarter please and leave it for the entitled, which you are no longer.

Maybe Clare can help you.

Hubby wasnt making sure female guests were all " tucked up" was he?
  4. It is unfair that as an ex forces wife she is classed as a non resident for local council accommodation, which is an issue for all forces families.

I have seen SAAFA step in before to help relocate families on departure from the forces, could they not help in this situation?
  5. c'mon she's only had since 2007 to find a job and somewhere else to live.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Mr. Nicolas probably left her because she could nt do "the house-work" lacking the use of her most useful arm

And judging from her blouse, she obviously could nt iron his kit either
  7. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Even if she was classed as local by her council - all that would happen is she would be accepted onto the housing list - it doesn't get her any where further or higher up it. She is single and has no dependants.

Why cant she pay a rent for a house like every other non armed forces family has too?

Why is she so special?
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Probably because she has never had to work before because Mater and Pater, and then the Squadron Leader spoilt her.

We do have upper class layabouts too
    • Like Like x 2
  9. If I get this crazy bint right, then I shouldn't have moved out of my SFA, I shouldn't be paying rent on a civi house, I should be squatting in Aldershite cos anything else would be against my human rights.
  10. The ominous bit is a judge recognising the wider importance of a case. When such an importance eludes everyone else. That means he is about to make some wider human rights mischief bollocks up.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Who are you and what have you done with the real bounceBananaananana? That twice in ten minutes I've read a post by that I agree with and theres been no mention of Deal, Kent or your other obsessions.

Feel like I wandered into the Outer limits.................... bugger it I'm going to adjust my set
    • Like Like x 3
  12. I can just imagine the repercussions of this if she wins her case. Any ex-wife could remain in 'her' quarter in perpetuity. Stand by for the already high divorce rate rocketing as guys get fleeced by women looking for a house. I appreciate it happens now but this could allow them to live their without even needing to put up with the bloke they married!

Or more likely she gets told to wind her neck in.

Or the MoD briefs the DIO up to start allocating the other properties around her to some forces families with feral kids and some serious anti social habits.
  13. Anyone desperate to continue living among Crabs in Bushey Heath is more deserving of pity than scorn.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If the Judge finds in her favour, he needs sectioning!