Another Gopping Freak

Probably the first time she's seen a cock... Shame for her that its a marble one about an inch long. An absolute mong of a woman has fallen in love with a statue of Adonis. :| Clearly she's never been laid.

I’m in love with 3ft statue of Adonis | The Sun |Woman|Health|Health

And she said: "I can honestly say I'm in love with him. He is my boyfriend and more."

But poor old Adonis cannot take fickle Reighner's devotion for granted.

She said: "I would never marry him, only because I couldn't be faithful."
She talks to him, keeps him close when she watches telly, kisses him, caresses him and reads to him.

She said: "Being in a relationship with Hans has changed my life.

"He never tires of the emotional side of it. I can talk to him for hours about what I'm feeling, something I could never do before in my relationships with a human man."

"He never tires of the emotional side of it. I can talk to him for hours about what I'm feeling, something I could never do before in my relationships with a human man."

Yeah thats because its a 3ft Marble statue & cant tell you to fuck off you fucking freak!

G

goatrutar

Truth be told, she's been shoving the whole fucking statue up her sloppy dripping cunt.

Classic case of being a fat ugly cunt!

Can't wait for her to go to florence and meet her dream man, Michaelangelos "David", Hopefully she'll be overcome with lust clamber up onto it hoping to straddle dai's face and pull the fucking thing on top of her crushing the life from her fat fucking mutant carcass.

Daft cunt!!!

Do you think she only gets the head in, or manages to squeeze it past the shoulders?

How wonderful; a woman who fulfills her need for constant attention by getting it from a stone midget.

I can talk to him for hours about what I'm feeling, something I could never do before in my relationships with a human man."
Damn right you couldn't you tedious wretch. Any female needs that can't be met with a decent length now and again, and a bit of exercise from shoving the Hoover around, aren't worth the time of any human man.

M

Mr_Tigger

Low standards in the willy size department that one. But at least he is always rock hard.

Taxi!

M

Mark The Convict

I think this one's lost her marbles.

No doubt she's one of those women who've 'made celibacy a lifestyle choice'* because they're too plug-ugly to have any other option. Couldn't find the recent-ish thread about it.

* or some such twaddle.

Saw the photo and got to ".... 40 year old carer..." in the article and gave up.
I'd suggest that she's the one in need of care.

Maybe she has this one, and the other is for the press

Anyone else hear Chris Evans corpsing over this story as told by Moira Stewart on Radio 2 this morning? Funniest thing I've heard on the radio in a long time.

What a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad lady. Mind you she looks like she also has a love affair with Pies....... Truly sad, needs to get some professional help immediately. Perhaps the Regimental MO of ARRSE could help her. But which one......

Attachments

Awww just look at the way he holds her hair, while she rubs his knob with her little finger.
Is that a miniature clit tickler in his right mitt?