Another good reason to be obese?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably got depressed after hearing 'Fart and give us a clue' when bending over to pick up the soap in the showers!!!
  2. Surprised he could maintain a weight of 30 stone on prison scran for 25 months. Or was he 50 stone at the start of his sentence?
    (Incidently, in the photo, he looks fatter than 30 stone ...... he must be a short-arrse.)
  3. "But he didn't choose to be morbidly obese. This man is a colossus."

Did it just happen overnight? Did someone sneak in while he was asleep and inject him with fat from a dozen liposuction operations? I suppose he has big bones.
  4. Burrggger - beat me to it. :twisted: Maybe he has a medical condition - yeah right.
  5. The best reason to be morbidly obese is that it absolves you of all personal responsibility either for your condition or the consequences thereof.

In this country, anyway. Anywhere sensible, fat cnuts are left to suffer the consequences.
  6. Almost pissed myself!
  7. Something that bugged me in the USA. Disabled people go to the front of ques in "Disneyland", sounds good until you see fat bastards go to the front when their only "disability" is that they eat too much.
  8. These guiys sound like ideal candidates for royal air force service.
  9. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Peter Sutcliffe is about 20 stone now.
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Maybe his cell mate,Bubba, was fed up wiping his arrse & being crammed into the bottom bunk....
  11. I don't see what the problem is.

Yes he did. Nobody forced all those pies down his neck.

That's nature's way of saying 'Stop eating you fat b@stard or you're going to die'.

But the floor of his cell was more than big enough.

Which is one of many reasons why fire hoses are installed in the prison.

Oh my god, there's a horrible thought. For her sake, I hope she goes on top.

12. Over active jaw and pie chucking arm.
  13. I hear that this will be incorporated into the storyline of Prison Break 5 and the two brothers will organise a hot dog eating competition in order to break out. It will take all season to bulk up but it should be spectatular as they waddle out to the re-inforced bus to take them to freedom. A real tearjerker.