Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Padre

Alsacien

MIA
wannabe_civvy said:
I wonder what people think are the most worthy trade in the Royal Corps to be given the title of Gods Trade?
Does not exist anymore in the button pressing generation.

RTG ......

freddibnah said:
Alsacien said:
wannabe_civvy said:
I wonder what people think are the most worthy trade in the Royal Corps to be given the title of Gods Trade?
Does not exist anymore in the button pressing generation.

RTG ......
Unfortunately it wasn't filled with god-like tradesmen :winkrazz:
obviously not a RTG then........ :thumleft:

roadster280 said:
Wija72 said:
Tele Op Radio Relay.

TG my fooking ARRSE...
Tele Op fcuking what? RR? Bejesus. SCAM 12 up, SCAM 12 down.

Best communicator is a dual traded RTG & Radio tech, misemployed on Ptarmigan. I was a bit crap on switch commands, but all of Clansman, Ptar SAS/MCs, TRC471, SCRA(C), SCRA(T) well within capability, both using it & fixing it. I might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer with a TACE or ULSIE, but I could at least make it work. Any Tele op RRs fancy a go with a morse key? Or a T100R? Or even a fcuking kero heater!

Unfortunately, both Radio Tech & RTG been amalgamated with other trades (to spread the goodness into trades with a dearth).

Failing that, Combat Siggy employed as mess barman. Leathered every night for free and usually running a swindle of some kind.
No probs.... as long as you take out of your arse first... :donut:

Nothing against TG's, did the rest of the Corp a favour by taking most of the women to ensure the real trades didn't get diluted...

A big well done Sir!

macattack said:
whats up don't AS Ops have PC's or can't they remember how to log on??
Maybe they'd like to see the lesser mortals fight it out and then take the credit.

p.s. ref a previous thread, I'm hoping to have it sorted, hope to see you next month aslong as your speech has been vetted :threaten:

"Best communicator is a dual traded RTG & Radio tech, misemployed on Ptarmigan"

Got to admit, THAT one made me laugh, especially the misemployed bit :lol:

Even though I was a handbag I´m quite surprised that Lineys didn´t appear in the poll. Are they a dying breed or what ? :confused:

Alsacien

MIA
Wija72 said:
Nothing against TG's, did the rest of the Corp a favour by taking most of the women to ensure the real trades didn't get diluted...
There was never any women RTG's - DTG's yes, RTG's no.
RTG was classed in a "combat" role and therefore excluded WRAC.

God could not have been a WO1 and a tradesman as he would be in the mess most of the time sorting out the mess in the mess, so must have been a WO11, probably Yeoman, the wisest in the corps, a fountain of all knowledge, a giant amongst men (I know there are wimmin but someone has to clean out the SASMC), nimble of foot, lightness of wallet, stressed like the string on a bow.

monkeyspanker said:
What about IS Engr?
Considering the other trades are dying out, I think we already know the answer.

Yawn... Well well, another 'what's the best trade' thread on the Sigs forum. I reckon the Corps should merge ALL the trades into one, simply to stop us all sniping at each other.

B-T

Only one trade could earn the title of "Gods Trade".
The humble Telemech, if my memory serves me correctly there were only 300 or so in the Corps at any time.