Another fat scrounging bastard thread

K

Kirkz

Her claim was obviously a clerical oversight and as long as she apologieses to everyone she should be let off :D

Oh no that's just MPs isn't it :roll:

These idiots claiming incapacity benefit on false pretenses due to ill helath - maybee they should claim it for being totally mong in the head, i mean why do they always do things like play football or fcuking fun runs and get their piccies taken. Some people eh!!!! :frustrated:

Detmold_Drunk said:
Thought the thread was about Ann Widdecombe
It's about the TA.

Every other fcuking thread is. :roll:

K

Kirkz

Markintime said:
I agree, she should be made to stand up and mumble some form of apology whilst saying how ridiculous the whole thing is, not pay back the money and be let off scot free. Just use the Jaqui Defence, job done.

Have you heard about the TA?
Are they wrongly claiming benefits too :?

Who would notice?

Kirkz said:
Markintime said:
I agree, she should be made to stand up and mumble some form of apology whilst saying how ridiculous the whole thing is, not pay back the money and be let off scot free. Just use the Jaqui Defence, job done.

A few of them are :wink:

K

Kirkz

scarletto said:
Kirkz said:
Markintime said:

A few of them are :wink:
Has anyone asked them for an apology yet?

Whats the TA?