• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another fallen Corp member

Dont speculate yet, might be an Officer, might not be a Bomb Disposal Expert it might be a member of the team.

Let the official line do its work and not panic every family that got relatives in theatre

While I appreciate that many of you will show the utmost restraint, the family have asked for a period of grace before the name of the fallen member of our Corps is released. I trust you will understand that in order to ensure that the name is not inadvertently released, I'm going to lock this thread until an announcement is made.

Brett was my number 2 on my course, we were in NI together and I taught him at the school. A thoroughly nice bloke who had a great future ahead of him.

Take care mucka.

Latest Threads