Another failed Soyuz launch

BBC News - Another Soyuz rocket launch fails

Another Russian launch failed this week - second this year, and people are starting to wonder if there's a systemic failure in the quality and procedural controls, since the 2 launch vehicles were different models. So with the Americans without a man rated launcher for a few years, if there are problems with Russian systems, it could properly screw the Space Station!

P

PrinceAlbert

If your gonna have a lunch, completely made with soya, it's bound to be a failure. Bloody veggies

Yes, with over 1700 successful launches the Soyuz looks risky.

Compared to losing 2/5 of the Shuttle fleet over 135 missions.
Hmm. A worrying trend.

Capitalist running dogs Yankees lose 40 % of their Shuttles,

Red, pinko Commies successfully launch Soyuz ... until they become Capitalist Rooskies

Coincidence? I think so!

(OTOH, the Russians are continuing their enviable record in not getting things to Mars. Sabotage by Martians, I reckon. The only question I have is what the Russians might have discovered that the Martians are pretty damned certain the Yanks won't! I bet you that no one will believe in these early years of the 21st century that our world could be being watched by intelligences greater than our own; that as men busy themselves about their various concerns, *they* might observe and study, the way a man with a microscope might scrutinize the creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water... :ufo:)