Another failed Soyuz launch

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CivvyPete, Dec 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Another Soyuz rocket launch fails

Another Russian launch failed this week - second this year, and people are starting to wonder if there's a systemic failure in the quality and procedural controls, since the 2 launch vehicles were different models. So with the Americans without a man rated launcher for a few years, if there are problems with Russian systems, it could properly screw the Space Station!

2. Yes I dare say your right....

3. If your gonna have a lunch, completely made with soya, it's bound to be a failure. Bloody veggies

4. Hmm. A worrying trend.

Capitalist running dogs Yankees lose 40 % of their Shuttles,

Red, pinko Commies successfully launch Soyuz ... until they become Capitalist Rooskies

Coincidence? I think so!

(OTOH, the Russians are continuing their enviable record in not getting things to Mars. Sabotage by Martians, I reckon. The only question I have is what the Russians might have discovered that the Martians are pretty damned certain the Yanks won't! I bet you that no one will believe in these early years of the 21st century that our world could be being watched by intelligences greater than our own; that as men busy themselves about their various concerns, *they* might observe and study, the way a man with a microscope might scrutinize the creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water... :ufo:)

5. Chicken Vindaloo v Soya? There won't be a Vegan restaurant left in orbit in a couple of years. And there'll be nothing Grauniad readers can do about it! :twisted:

Although, I reckon the Peking Duck could give them the runs for their money.