Another Facebook Walt?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dave-Aiton/720245451

opened this link from the mega-walt Baron Castleshort thread. He may be legit but the uniform and kit are pristine and it looks as if he is holding an airsoft weapon. And what is the B&Q reed fence behind him? Not enough sand in the desert?

Attachments

I dont really have a problem with Airsofters, I dont think it is neccessarily walty, just a bit odd for a grown-up. His kit seems legit but the weapon is suspect, i tried zooming in but there is not enough definition. I know the A2 has had lots of things bolted onto it recently, esp that fekking aweful rail but I have never seen the m16 type foresight...

The real story is.... he seems to have some very fit female friends, esp 'Alessia Cinastri'.... hang on, is that me becoming a cyber-stalker?

762baynet said:
I dont really have a problem with Airsofters, I dont think it is neccessarily walty, just a bit odd for a grown-up. His kit seems legit but the weapon is suspect, i tried zooming in but there is not enough definition. I know the A2 has had lots of things bolted onto it recently, esp that fekking aweful rail but I have never seen the m16 type foresight...

The real story is.... he seems to have some very fit female friends, esp 'Alessia Cinastri'.... hang on, is that me becoming a cyber-stalker?
He does indeed have some fit friends, perhaps I should take up airsofting too.

As to the M16 foresight, it's not particularly unusual on an M16 type carbine like the one he's carrying.

Personally I don't mind airsofters - its just a hobby - but that photo, as his profile image, sells a different story to the unwitting

762baynet said:

I didn't slag airsofters - just his kit looking nice and gucci - and his fondness for 5.11 supplies.. He just looks a bit 'super-soldier' if you know what I mean...

maybe he is a super-soldier. The last place a super-soldier would post pics of themself would be FB, which would suggest to a terrorist that he wasnt a super-soldier... the perfect cover....

TheSpecialOne said:
And what is the B&Q reed fence behind him? Not enough sand in the desert?
There were fences like that put up all over the shop in camps in Iraq. the fcukers at R&I in Shaibah were forever adjusting it rather than doing any real work :wink:

762baynet said:
maybe he is a super-soldier. The last place a super-soldier would post pics of themself would be FB, which would suggest to a terrorist that he wasnt a super-soldier... the perfect cover....
Fcuk me!! The Man's a jeenaius.... *slaps forehead* Hiding in plain sight!!!!

Hawk7814 said:
762baynet said:
Fcuk me!! The Man's a jeenaius.... *slaps forehead* Hiding in plain sight!!!!
They dont just take anyone y'know! :lol:
The safest place when there is a lion around is on it's back... etc.

'Beverly hills gun club' glasses lense and creases in the trousers. This is no walter, he's the RSM of ATR Basra circa 2006.

Well, he's a fan of 5.11 tactical. That screams contractor walt to me. And what do I see as his friend? Some contractor chap standing at the rear hatch of an up-armoured Landcruiser.

If only he hadn't bothered with the M4 with all the SOPMOD crap that Yank secret squirrels use, we would have never paid any attention. Anyone see any patches on his velcro?

Here's the best theory I can come up with that paints this chap in a good light: what if he's a fobbit who ran into a transient secret squirrel, borrowed his gat for a quick photo op, then went back to supervising the scoff line? Would explain the pristine state of his clothing. I mean, would airsofters really spend $500 on an Eotech sight?

Do YOU people actually surf the net looking for THESE people? Do I need to say, re-aarange the following words into a well known phrase or saying.......?