Another excuse to celebrate!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by squirt, Mar 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm celebrating tonight (not gonna be drinking too much, after last night anyway!), because I've just got engaged! Everyone take advantage of this - another excuse to get the drinks in!!

:D :D

2. Congratulations - can we see a piccy of the bride-to-be, or is she too rough to admit to???? 8)

3. Not too rough.. although I do feel it this morning! I hate hangovers! I got pics on my website dude.. 8)

4. [​IMG]

Interesting... 8)

Oh, and apologies for assuming you were male, squirt! (it seems to be a fair assumption around here - even Dale's a 42 yo brickie firefighter from Stoke, you know! ;))

5. All is forgiven! :lol:

6. Does MDN know about this yet?

His heart(?) will be broken you know.

:lol:

7. aaaw made up for you... have a bevvy on me... paypal or nocheques for the contribution fund..

by the way I have a tear in my eye as there is one less fit bird on the market... are you sure you made th right decision?... only messing well in hun

Have a beer for Abi and Britney... the new twins in the Disco household...

8. Congrats disco, but Abi and Britney? How chav is that :D

Boney

9. Not very pretty is she. On the upside, I do like your necklace.

:roll:

10. obvioulsy you havent been in chatz... abi and britney are the names of my other halfes new breasts...

and they are great....

11. You see, thats the danger of posting something without everyone being savvy to the inhouse joke. I had you down as a fella who would call his kids Abi and Britney. Now i know. Give em a kiss for me mate :wink:

Boney

12. Congrats Squirt!
    Must have been THE weekend for engagements eh me dears :wink: :wink: :D :D
    Bet my ring is better than YEWERS lolol :wink: 8)

13. Photo? Not the one on your finger! :twisted:

14. Pervert 8)

15. Nice one Lippy! Congratulations! :D 8)