Another example that the human rights bollocks is getting out of hand!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SpannerSpanker, Jul 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Judge who let Taliban soldier remain in Britain now allows refugee who raped girl, 12, stay in UK | Mail Online

Human rights is all well and good.. for those of us brought up in a society where the majority of people have some measure of respect for the rights of others, unless you are a chav... But whilst i have no dramas with people coming over here from shithole countries to better their lives and actually want to contribute through work etc. It ******* winds me up to read shit like this when you get some utter cuntbag literally getting away with what would probably be a death sentence in Sudan. the judge is clearly a **** and i imagine if he had a daughter who was raped by an immigrant he would have a different attitiude, but because he probably lives in an nice area where everyone speaks english he wouldnt experience this devastating act. Cherie BLIAR is another example of these ***** who fight for the human rights of ***** that deserve a slow death, the clueless **** that she is!

• Like Like x 1
  2. If I was the father of the girl I'd find it very hard not to kill the ****** who raped my daughter, and the incompetent judge who let him stay in the country.

You would think when someone rapes a 12 year old girl there human rights would go out the window, but obviously not.

3. Gonzo33

Gonzo33 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

If that had been my daughter I would have cut his balls off with a rusty knife. That 'man' should no longer have any human rights.

4. A Judge is there to apply the Law as it stands whatever his own personal feelings.
    The so-called Human Rights legislation is a mess and any half decent lawyer will tell you that; until it is amended it's what we are stuck with.
    Legislation in the UK is so complicated that even those who have to apply it do not understand it.
    It needs some one like Sir Robert Peel to come along and reform the legislation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Right or not he is in the system now.

If he was sent back he would get away with doing it again and again to Sudanese children, at least here there is a chance he will be kept tabs on, which I doubt will happen in if he was sent back.

By the sounds of it he raped the child of a Sudanese family, send him back and he wont ever face any form of justice, despite the Rambo **** fantasies about him getting strung up in Sudan I doubt a 12 year old childs word would be taken over his in Sharia court. Read the name, it's not a southern tribal name it's an Arab one, if he was sent back I doubt he would be dumped in the southern Christian part, he probably left North Sudan to avoid conscription.

If he did get sent back and conscripted, if he hasn't been already and ran off, he would just end up getting paid to rape and murder 12 year olds.

6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I share the OPs concern about the human rights of rapists and terrorist trumping the rights of law abiding victims and normal justice but I'm pretty relaxed about foreigners coming to this country provided they are able to support themselves at no expense to the taxpayer.

However of they commit crimes they should be required to leave and detained until they do so.

In the case of custodial sentences it would be an automatic deportation. In the case of more minor offences it would be 3 strikes and you're out.

I know some people may feel that deporting some one for parking on double yellow lines is disproportionate but it shows a. contempt for our laws and values that is not compatible with their status as guests.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If deportation becomes the norm for 3 minor offences what point is there in immigrants having any faith in our judicial system to deal with day to day minor offences fairly and not intrude upon every day life?

Justice should be proportional to the crime and facing a greater penalty than a person born here for minor offences just discourages efforts to intergrate and creates a greater need for secrecy, this is how Sharia courts plan to gain their unwanted foot hold in some parts of the UK by claiming that normal courts are not just. It's not good for anyone to kick people out for minor offences, even the paranoid and vindictive US courts don't boot them out for misdemeanor offences.

8. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

We are flagships in the world of terrorist justice. We gave in to them. Now we have the opportunity to be flagships in the world of paedophile justice, lets hope we don't give in to them as well.

9. Here's the thing chaps.... We can't repeal it or even significantly amend it.

Not while we remain in the EU anyway.

10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I disagree. Anyone committing minor offences is still showing a disregard for the law and a contempt of the society they are in. I accept that people make mistakes but making 3 mistakes suggests to me that its less error and more 'lifestye' and its time for them to take their lifestyle elsewhere.

People should ahve faith in our justice system. Those who come as guests to this country should have faith that they will treated fairly but they should also know that if they choose not to abide by the rules then they will no longer be welcome. The rest of us should also have faith that guests in our country will be shown the door if they are not prepared to abide by the rules.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Unpalatable it may be, but look on the bright side - it's in the Mail so it probably isn't true.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The system had already failed twice before the judge ruled he could not be deported.

1)The Right to Asylum states the refugee must apply in the first safe country they enter. Unless this untermensch flew direct to Britain from Darfur, he should have been refused asylum and punted back to the first semi-civilized nation he passed through on his way here. And even if he had not passed through any other European country, the fact that he was an ex-member of a terrorist organization currently engaged in killing British soldiers should have been enough to bar him from entry.

2)He served only three years for the rape of a 12 year old girl. Three years in one of the tax-payer funded holiday camps our HMP's have degenerated into is, frankly, pathetic.

13. I believe that i hear the sound of a nail being struck directly on the head. The law is indeed an ass, and made doubly so by the legacy of new lie-bore and shitcunts like Bliar and his deservedly hideous bride. Look at the debacle of the John Terry case, the complaint was brought by a third party related to the incident solely by viewing it online. Current "hate crime" legislation enables farcical situations like this to go to court. The incumbent govt seem about as likely to make real changes, despite Comedy daves supposed desire for a referendum on the EU as they were to enact the much vaunted bonfire of the QUANGO's in which they utilised an entire tea light.

14. That pathetic excuse for a judge looks a right ******* creep. I bet he has now been blackballed from his posh gentleman's club, and dare not show his face down the Dog & Hammer for fear of getting a pint-pot shoved into it, a pool cue broke over his bonce and a size ten in the nuts.

15. It's the usual story. The guy no doubt got Legal Aid, he was represented by some Left wing Cherie Blair clone who pulled up the Yuman Rights card and he gets to stay here on benefits. Anyone else, please join the queue and collect your free Council house and money for life.... Next please.....(unless of course you are a resident and white so disallowed)