Another Example of the Evil " West" Taking Advantage of the Downtrodden

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jumpinjarhead, Aug 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. More of the evil inflicted by the West on the rest of the downtrodden world:

Welcome to Facebook

If one examines the photos carefully, the real motive of stealing of oil and other natural resources may be evident.
    :)

2. And quite right too. The US funds Pakistans military that in turn funds the ISI, that in turn funds and trains the Taliban.
    So it's own right and proper that the US should look after the recruits.

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

You bunch of yankee invaders
    They've gone and landed that helicopter full of water right on that mans lawn
    No wonder your hated around the world

4. I'm with you TBS!

Down with the Imperialist Invaders! They are nothing but dogs with their decadent tents, food, water, tools, medicine, portable generators, fuel, clothing, helicopters, and the ultimate in Western Evil - field hospitals!

And have I mentioned ferking Starbucks? Grrrrr........!!!

5. Careful they will be sending DOCTORS WHO CARRY BIBLES NEXT! An absolutely foolproof way of proving the westerners are just modern day "CRUSADERS" out to impose their wicked way on the enlightened locals!! ;-)

6. Starbucks?

Now there's a crime against coffee!

7. I know-as the expected US slaggers are making it clear, I am quite ashamed of our wicked neo-colonialism. Why don't you chaps have a go as you have much better credibility. ;-)

8. the_boy_syrup

Sorry old bean our 3 Chinooks are busy ferrying forward air controllers around so they can call your Airforce in to bomb those nasty Afghan wedding parties
    You think they'd have learnt by now decadent westerners hate weddings never mind a party for it

9. Well can't you dust off those brand new Chinooks sitting in a hangar somewhere? Getting my hat-no coat today it is murderously hot today.

10. the_boy_syrup

Ssshhh they're for Special Forces
    What is it with you Yanks and secrets even Wiki Leaks didn't know about them

Did I metion SF OPSEC OPSEC oh bugger.................

11. I will now report myself for my grievous breach. I wonder if Wikileaks may pay me??

12. No chance JJH you filthy Neo-Colonial Imperialist, er... Running Dog! Wikileaks are far too busy outing you lot for all the damage they are causing to the followers of the religion of peace.

Yours etc,

Hanoi Dave

13. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

14. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I noticed on day one of the news coverage Pakistani helicopters were carrying some very suspicious looking cardboard boxes this green print on the sides, both is the squiddledygook script of arabic or urdu or whatever and in english. The english that I could understand read as "US Army field rations. Halal certified." I had a quiet side bet with myself that this would get no coverage in the media beyond an obviously accidental few seconds of film.

15. No doubt poisoned.