Another example of Darwinism in Action.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Aug 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another Lickle Soljar has succumbed to the laws of Darwin after running in front of a train trying to escape the plod. I await the usual facebook page and memorial of flowers etc, etc Linky Thing
  2. Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.
  3. Looking at the BBC photo, it does seem a bit of an overreaction to have two fire tenders at the scene.

One would have thought a single hose would have sufficed.
  4. Excellent news, another peice of shite removes themselves from the gene pool. Furthermore, in the economic climate it represents another saving in benefits.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's twatish that is. Yet more people delayed on their way home by carcasses on the line.
  6. Poor bastard train driver!
  7. I do hope the train driver receives counseling.
  8. Thoughts for the poor driver. He'll be making statements for ages and wont get the chance to celebrate for hours.
  9. Or a burberry cap stencilled on the side of his engine.
  10. giggles :)
  11. Rephrased that for you.
  12. Not straight away, first he is taken off track (usually immediately) then grilled by his driver manager(s), downloaded and they will try to pin it on him. Standard railway practice, I'm afraid....once he's finally been exonerated of the incident (but can still be disciplined), he will receive councelling.
  13. "A short time later, he was hit by a north-bound train. We do not know the identity of the deceased at this stage."

That's because he's a red smear going 200m down the track.
  14. I bet you're a hoot on the end of your platform aren't you? ^~
  15. On average every three weeks some cunt leaves a red smear.