Another example of Darwinism in Action.

Another Lickle Soljar has succumbed to the laws of Darwin after running in front of a train trying to escape the plod. I await the usual facebook page and memorial of flowers etc, etc Linky Thing

Looking at the BBC photo, it does seem a bit of an overreaction to have two fire tenders at the scene.

One would have thought a single hose would have sufficed.

Excellent news, another peice of shite removes themselves from the gene pool. Furthermore, in the economic climate it represents another saving in benefits.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That's twatish that is. Yet more people delayed on their way home by carcasses on the line.

Poor bastard train driver!

I do hope the train driver receives counseling.
Not straight away, first he is taken off track (usually immediately) then grilled by his driver manager(s), downloaded and they will try to pin it on him. Standard railway practice, I'm afraid....once he's finally been exonerated of the incident (but can still be disciplined), he will receive councelling.

"A short time later, he was hit by a north-bound train. We do not know the identity of the deceased at this stage."

That's because he's a red smear going 200m down the track.

Not straight away, first he is taken off track (usually immediately) then grilled by his driver manager(s), downloaded and they will try to pin it on him. Standard railway practice, I'm afraid....once he's finally been exonerated of the incident (but can still be disciplined), he will receive councelling.
I bet you're a hoot on the end of your platform aren't you? ^~

O Gawd! :-D

On average every three weeks some cunt leaves a red smear.
Shame on you. Whilst everyone talks of another chav-tatsic demise, you appear to think its acceptable to compare this tragic and quite frankly heart wrentching incident to the death of some bellend on a train track.

At least that's one chav who saw the light...

Latest Threads