Another example of British Justice

Below is a quote from some celeb gossip site:

Terminally ill star Jade Goody won't have to spend her wedding night alone after a curfew on her imprisoned husband-to-be Jack Tweedy was lifted. The former Big Brother star (27), who has cervical cancer and may only have weeks to live, was heartbroken about the prospect of spending her wedding night alone. Tweedy (21) is currently serving an 18-month sentence for attacking a 16-year-old with a golf club last year, but British Justice Secretary Jack Straw made a special allowance. "We are absolutely thrilled," said Jade's publicist Max Clifford. 'It will be the dream finish to her dream day, and it makes so much difference. Our heartfelt thanks from Jade and from Jack for allowing him to stay the evening in these very special circumstances."
When you have a Home Office that allows the media to drive the best interests of the country is it little wonder that Judges are afraid to act. In the case of this scrote getting off a jail sentence whilst under a suspended sentence the judge probably feared for his job if he dared to give him a well deserved custodial term. :x :x :x

"Tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime" - what was not recorded was:

UNLESS it is a 'chav', or the prisons are full and Gordon won't let me build any more.

He ended up by saying: "I'm a w*nker, I'm a wa*ker a Scottish wan*er".

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
you forgot 'fat, scottish, one eyed, incontinent wnaker'.

Latest Threads