Another example of British Justice

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 2brite2commission, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS !!

Disqualified Driving

Even the good citizens of Cheltenham are querying the Judge's decision.
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Where's the bus?
  3. Oxygen thief.............................we should be sending the bill for 1 x 5.56 to his parents!!
  4. Outrage bus signed out and fired up ready to go. this pr!ck needs to be banged up for a bloody long time
  5. May I suggest this judge(Mark Horton) is unfit for purpose and should be sacked?.

As for the chav,10 years hard labour minimum.
  6. I think the f uckin judge needs to go on a course.... 'the real world'
  7. What gets me is that for 'driving while disqualified' he gets disqualified for 6 months and made to resit his test. Well that didn't stop him driving the last 20 times..... what deterrent is it going to be now?

I certainly give up on the 'Justice System' in the UK..... absolutely no teeth unless you are a law abiding citizen who makes a mistake. If you don't care you're laughing.
  8. Well, what a surprise! Why was he sentenced at all? It's obvious that your man was misunderstood, innit?

9. What he said, especially the bold.
  10. Love the last bit :

Tim Evans, defending Chappell, had told the court that his client was at the age when many men change for the better. Chappell had also been out of trouble for six months, he said.
    Of these six months, 64 days were spent in custody on remand.

So he deserves credit for not stealing cars whilst in custody !!!
  11. I thought jail was automatic if you are convicted during a suspended sentence.

Don't be too hard on the judge. His hands are probably tied as he's now obliged not to jail crims. for traffic offences if there's no space in the local prisons. Oh - and not turning up for his community order will earn him - another community order.
  12. Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood god!!!!

Then there's the oxygen thieves that say in response to the article - "Poor boy he'll change if he's given a chance" - Yeah, he'll injure or kill someone next - would you like it to be you?

Good use for Rockall - put wasters like this 21 year old on it. If they don't like it there, they can swim home.

In case you forgot where Rockall is
  13. I've just watched a program on TV (Cops with Camera's or something similar) where a young man did not stop for Police and was clocked at 115mph... yes one hundred and fifteen mph, in a 30 zone. Young man said he was just having fun.

It was all recorded on camera, six Police officers were involved and the judge threw it out.
  14. British justice? No such thing unless you get to the higher courts where they are less inclined to kowtow to the "guidelines" from our useless Government. Lower down the food chain, it has all become rather random.

Consider this.

Driving through a part of the country you do not know in company of your brother and see a sign for a Cafe. Being parched/in need of a dump pull off main road and find yourself going into a dark parking area surrounded by woodland.

You pull into the car park and are immediately greeted by the sight of a woman cowering in the dirt, crying, covered in blood and mud and with hair and clothes in a right state. A bloke is looming over her pulling her hair.

What to do?

1.Sit there like a craven git & gibber,

2. Call Plod and wait (bearing in mind you do not really know where you are)

3. Video the horror unfolding before your eyes

4. Approach the chap and ask him to engage in some constructive self criticism or

5. Get stuck in.

Easy answer eh? Well, read this:
  15. Anyone know where we can find someone to drive it? :twisted:

The judge should be sacked, along with anyone to do with this debacle.

the "driver" should have his legs cut off, to stop him driving. I would say hands but then we´d have to lok after him.