Another EDF fool

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Gaz3447, Aug 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Combined-Ex-Forces-CXF/295929733803991

Apologies for posting this. Apparrently it offends him whenever someone from the Infantry posts pointing out he's an EDF ******** and that others from the UK/Commonwealth actually serve in the British Army. He didn't like that and banned me and removed my comments as I'm actually British but not English, and according to him "still serving" I don't haven opinion. What a travesty. Short of flogging myself, I thought I'd open it to you guys, as I tend to be pretty quiet on here. This ****** pissed me off though.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Combined-Ex-Forces-CXF/295929733803991

Crack on, or have a go at me. Whatever's easier for the civvis and Paras among you :)

2. Yeah bloody edf - can't stand these blasted electricity subsidiaries spouting such intolerance

• Like Like x 3
  3. It's not even fun to read they're so stupid. The choice comment has to be, as a comment under a picture of a foaming beardie: "The Western world has done so much, what have they ever done?". There were more misspellings, and less punctuation but you get the idea.

4. Nothing wrong with EDF, despite being a bunch of foreigners. I even get a staff discount courtesy of the daughter!

5. the English Defence Foreigners?

finally, thank God(s) for the islamics coming here eh?

...............otherwise we would end-up over run by taigs.

6. They seem really angry but who upset you, CFX Daz?

Not sure if they should be using the name of the British Army in sync with the Crusades, so I understand your frustration. It seems using the forces as their selling point reinforces their sense of national pride and uses the injured soldiers as a political weapon, just like The Sun. Im suprised they dont have an offshoot EEF - English Ex Footballers in reserv for when the war ends and the World Cup Starts.

But at least there is a group out there trying to do something to halt the flow of Political Correctness, maintain a sence of National Prode and voicing displeasure at all this softness of letting in them there immigrants and Jews.

Oh well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

when it came to the crusades did we send many English knights ? Dont think so .

8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Robin Hood went. And when he got back some bastard Norman immigrant had nicked his castle.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well, lets see if we can spot the issues with the mission statement....

FOR YOU'R CHILDREN'S FUTURE

Ex forces or not join the ranks and defend you'r own children's future against all enemy's & traitors of this country

• Like Like x 2
  10. Can't get through on the OP's links but I am gutted after that teaser from SOI!!!!

11. It looks much better in the original crayon.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Seen sheer unadulterated genius!! Glad they'r protekting my chil'ds futur!!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I've signed up our electricity supplier is woeful.

14. Yes, it's always amusing when someone sets themselves up as a defender of all things English, yet struggles with the language. There are seven or eight errors in that paragraph alone.

15. Hard to believe this EDL bloke strung together a coherent sentence, but we feel your shame. Banned from a Facebook page, by a right wing group associated with racially aggravated public order offences, and winding up Muslim extremists down the town on Saturdays. Next thing you know, they'll be lifting their motto from fag packets....