Another drug mule bites the dust

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Sep 5, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Funny Funny x 18
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  1. Result.
    Next one please.....

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Before anybody else gets a word in. Yes, I would have.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Necrophilia now?
    Durty durty shite.:oops:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. She could have been more relaxed from the cocaine she liked experimenting with, so swallowing anything might not have been an issue once she was primed up....

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Would have. <past tense>

Not would.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Oh so sad that another totally innocent angel is killed by someone who was wicked!
    But she was a total amateur - it is obvious she should have shoved it all up her arse.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Baglock

Baglock On ROPs

Silly cow.

Her mum is clinging to the idea that her deceased child wasn't a drug mule.

Still ecstasy being pretty harmless in sensible doses, simply regulating the use would eliminate unfortunate circumstances such as these

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Indeed, read that in the Times, she seemed quite open about her recreational drug use, a bit of Bolivian here and there. Of to Ibiza via Amsterdam what could possibly go wrong.

9. Story the other day - South African Airways cabin attendant nicked at Perth with 7kgs of cocaine.
    Oh dear.
    Footnote to the story is that 3000 saffers are banged up abroad for drug offences.
    That's a lot.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. It's the shit that gets mixed in with it that really buggers the silly twats up.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Wishfull thinking, I did say "would have" and not "would still". After all I'm not ex Rock or an ex armourer.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Baglock

Baglock On ROPs

I know that it's not a popular idea on here, but certainly in the case of ecstasy, decriminalisation and sensible regulation seems the way forward.

Edited to add

It's the NAAFI, so fucking cunty bollocks

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I've thought the same about weed for years. It's abound anyway in all society stratas and used for good purpose with many difficult symptoms of disease, MS being one. Would give the police a breather and let them tackle far more deadly matters. Maybe..manpower allowing. Aye..quite.;)

• Like Like x 5