Another drug mule bites the dust

Oh so sad that another totally innocent angel is killed by someone who was wicked!
But she was a total amateur - it is obvious she should have shoved it all up her arse.

Silly cow.

Her mum is clinging to the idea that her deceased child wasn't a drug mule.

Still ecstasy being pretty harmless in sensible doses, simply regulating the use would eliminate unfortunate circumstances such as these

She could have been more relaxed from the cocaine she liked experimenting with, so swallowing anything might not have been an issue once she was primed up....
Indeed, read that in the Times, she seemed quite open about her recreational drug use, a bit of Bolivian here and there. Of to Ibiza via Amsterdam what could possibly go wrong.

Story the other day - South African Airways cabin attendant nicked at Perth with 7kgs of cocaine.
Oh dear.
Footnote to the story is that 3000 saffers are banged up abroad for drug offences.
That's a lot.

Silly cow.

Her mum is clinging to the idea that her deceased child wasn't a drug mule.

Still ecstasy being pretty harmless in sensible doses, simply regulating the use would eliminate unfortunate circumstances such as these
It's the shit that gets mixed in with it that really buggers the silly twats up.

It's the shit that gets mixed in with it that really buggers the silly twats up.
I know that it's not a popular idea on here, but certainly in the case of ecstasy, decriminalisation and sensible regulation seems the way forward.

Edited to add

It's the NAAFI, so fucking cunty bollocks

I know that it's not a popular idea on here, but certainly in the case of ecstasy, decriminalisation and sensible regulation seems the way forward
I've thought the same about weed for years. It's abound anyway in all society stratas and used for good purpose with many difficult symptoms of disease, MS being one. Would give the police a breather and let them tackle far more deadly matters. Maybe..manpower allowing. Aye..quite.;)

I know that it's not a popular idea on here, but certainly in the case of ecstasy, decriminalisation and sensible regulation seems the way forward.

Edited to add

It's the NAAFI, so ******* cunty bollocks
No, death of druggies is the way forward. Instead of taking smack off the streets it should be distributed uncut, OD as many as possible.

I've thought the same about weed for years. It's abound anyway in all society stratas and used for good purpose with many difficult symptoms of disease, MS being one. Would give the police a breather and let them tackle far more deadly matters. Maybe..manpower allowing. Aye..quite.;)
You want the police smoking weed you crazy bastard

Edited to add

It's the NAAFI, so ******* cunty bollocks
I agree, but with the proviso that if they commit a crime to enable them to buy drugs they get shot

Last edited:
Same thing - control the quality, as is done with alcohol, and let people decide what 'strength' they want to puff away at.