• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

another disturbance allowance question

hi have claimed for and had my disturbance allownce claim approved about 2 weeks ago and it is still not in.

any other JPA claim i have done has been paid pretty sharpish, i was just wondering if there was a different time frame for disturbance allowance before i go and annoy my RAO

cheers

DA claims aren't like other JPA claims such as travel etc. They don't process them separately any more, they combine them in the normal pay run. This means that if your DA claim was approved and made it to JPA by about 14th of this month, it will be in this month's pay packet - if not, you probably won't see it until the end of next month.

This months pay statements are available for all to see now so you should be able to see it in there if it was approved that long ago. Otherwise patience is a virtue!

MrH

Latest Threads