Another Cyprus p1ss up

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by J_D, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

Here it goes!

The last Cypriot p1ss up went to sh1te, so I want to arrange another one. End of august going to september. Any one interested let me know. I got some decent places to go and can get discounts on other places. This is just an idea. Please put your thoughts here.

A
    x

2. Anya you proper fcuked it right off last time, goatbag squared it away, you failed to attend, we all got extra's, before we commit need to see you put your money where your mouth is, where exactly you thinking of going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. J_D

J_D LE

Blinkers, if not then start off in Engomi and work from there. I got my dates mixed up last time. And I will put my money in my mouth lol

Also there is abig house party this saturday if any one is interested?

4. Cool, young lady that sounds as though you've done some research... lots of others might not believe your intentions are honourable will discuss it with others and get back to you

5. J_D

J_D LE

I finish work at 11pm tonight. Won't be back on until monday night now. I will pm you my number incase you feel like a free p1ss up saturday night!

6. Sat with Top third, he's got your number love!! He reckons you may be mental but who am i to judge, send it anyway, got nowt better to do!!

7. J_D

J_D LE

Thought he'd gone to germany!

8. Hes back, i've just answered his phone, you put it down, you really are mental.

9. J_D

J_D LE

Moi mental? Vaffanculo Bello zozzone!

10. nice i like a woman who can speak russian

11. J_D

J_D LE

Now go repeat that to an italian and let me know of the response!

12. J_D

J_D LE

Anyway, get a move on about finding out who is going to come on saturday. Top knows the details, any problems give me a bell.

Kkele kouloumbra!

13. J_D

J_D LE

I am ashamed to say I know you lot based in Cyprus, a no show. You missed a corker of a party. Crawled home at 6am, only cus the police ended the party!

14. Tell me where and when and I will make your gathering. I will bring a few others as well.

GBTD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.