Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Another corrupt ex-Labour MP charged

Cherie was under investigation a while back for fraudulent claims pertaining to her role as a QC, they eventually got dismissed.

Thank God, Tony Blair's accounts were destroyed, it would have been really upsetting if a former PM who made a personal fortune after leaving office, a first I believe, was then discovered to have perhaps have claimed for kit he might not be entitled to.

His frog mouthed wife's behaviour would make me think he has much to hide, and be ashamed of.

Little chance of him being ashamed, like the rest of his loathsome discredited crew he knows no shame, not even the meaning of the word.

Blair's Watergate will come. The floodgates are slowly opening and he & his cohorts will be up to their necks in shite.

Thank God, Tony Blair's accounts were destroyed, it would have been really upsetting if a former PM who made a personal fortune after leaving office, a first I believe, was then discovered to have perhaps have claimed for kit he might not be entitled to.

His frog mouthed wife's behaviour would make me think he has much to hide, and be ashamed of.

After leaving office? How about during?
Somebody ought to seriously investigate brown envelopes and a company called Sovereign Stratrergy who greased the F1 tobacco advertising wheels. The million pound payment to the Labour Party "might" not be the only payment that was made.

I'm I the only one who was delusional enough to think the name Tony Blair or Gordon Brown might be involved, the pair of obsessive self-abusers.

Am I right in saying that super Tony's expenses were shredded before inspection? And this is against regulations.......funny that.....the cheating, lying smarmy grinned pigfucker

Diane Abbott....her taxi claims were amazing.
To have made the amount, she would have had to have made 2 return journeys to and from her home to parliament every day of the year....it does not sit for about half a year.....the slimy grabbing bitch.......get the ******* tube and bus you shitehawk.
Putting her kid into private schools is ok, because she makes the rules not lives by them like other poor cnuts in her constituency. Go and boil your fat head you self preaching sanctimonious twat Abbott, and the rest of you MP bastards. You make me sick, shower of cnuts

To have made the amount, she would have had to have made 2 return journeys to and from her home to parliament every day of the year....it does not sit for about half a year.....the slimy grabbing bitch.......get the ******* tube and bus you shitehawk.
Putting her kid into private schools is ok, because she makes the rules not lives by them like other poor cnuts in her constituency. Go and boil your fat head you self preaching sanctimonious twat Abbott, and the rest of you MP bastards. You make me sick, shower of cnuts

You don't like her do you?

I found her comment that black mothers are more caring parents amusing, the racist ****.

I don't like her.

I do enjoy watching this clip, it shows Andrew Neill literally destroying Abbott. Just watch her squirming and lying. I hate her.

Andrew Neil grills Diane Abbott (24Jun10) - YouTube

Is there not an MP who comes on here? I'd like to hear his take on the whole sordid affair.

Every last MP has been complicit in stealing from the public purse. There are no innocents. They all colluded to take our money in a dishonest and dishonourable manner.
Hang the ******* lot of them and start again.

Soldiers do not get to vote on their own pay & allowances then appoint the people who audit them...

So? We still have plenty who fiddle their claims. Every MP is no more responsible for those who fiddle than every squaddie is for our thieves.

Sorry, my point was not that this fact exonerates soldiers who fiddle. I was just pointing out that even though MPs got to set their own rules & regulations a small minority were involved in criminal acts; a very large proportion stuck with the letter if not the spirit of the rules; and all were complicit by their silence.

I cannot remember a single one of them blowing the whistle. To paraphrase, all that is needed for bad to triumph is good men to do nothing...

My own view is to start from the default position that every word uttered by a British Politician is a wilful and deliberate falsehood unless and until independently corroborated. That any statutory body with the term 'independent' in its title or held out as 'independent' by a politician is at worst controlled, or at best, directly influenced by the dictates of central government That primary and subordinate legislation is, unless the contrary is proved, enacted for the benefit of the Treasury. That the separation of powers is a constitutional 'fiction' under which the judiciary are more willing to defer to the demands of the executive than they are to protect the public from its worst excesses and that the status of a British Citizen of this Country is, in the eyes of the Politician, a mere 'Subject' to be patronised. lied to and treated in a manner indistinguishable from the inhabitants of their former Crown colonies!

I want my country back and I will not live to see it until the day when decent ordinary men and women are allowed to govern it.

I expect MP's to fiddle money related stuff. What really annoys me is the whole Gibraltar thing.

She was claiming for Gibraltar as well? The thieving cow.

But let's not forget the other thieving cnuts:

1. BBC Executives

2. MoD civil servants.

But string her up anyway.

You don't like her do you?

I found her comment that black mothers are more caring parents amusing, the racist ****.

I don't like her.

Does it come through I don't like her...how odd haha.

Just watched the Andrew Neil clip again where he destoys her. Mr Neil. If our paths ever cross, a bottle of the finest hair product that you use is on me mate