Another copycat attack at Westminster?

Ben Brown has just uttered "lone wolf". It was only a matter of time.
The 'lone wolf' concept is now just as damning, especially if it is seen in the light of a series of similar 'lone wolf' terror incidents. It serves to illustrate that rather than being confined to a proscribed and marginal jihadist organisation, there are individuals from within the domestic Muslim community who are prepared to conduct jihadist terrorist atrocities in their own right.

Not at all what the apologists intended to convey, I think. Perhaps it's time that they came up with a new sop.

So not like the Foot Guards then, participate in the defeat of bearskin wearing Johnny Foreigner while wearing a perfectly sensible hat, copy his silly headgear. Some might wonder why the 51st Foot didn't follow suit.
And in the case of the 1st Foot Guards, rename yourselves to commemorate that you have just defeated the Garde Grenadiers. Then find out later it was actually the Garde Chasseurs...

So not like the Foot Guards then, participate in the defeat of bearskin wearing Johnny Foreigner while wearing a perfectly sensible hat, copy his silly headgear. Some might wonder why the 51st Foot didn't follow suit.
Unlike the 5th Foot which, for a period, did.

The 'lone wolf' concept is now just as damning, especially if it is seen in the light of a series of similar 'lone wolf' terror incidents. It serves to illustrate that rather than being confined to a proscribed and marginal jihadist organisation, there are individuals from within the domestic Muslim community who are prepared to conduct jihadist terrorist atrocities in their own right.

Not at all what the apologists intended to convey, I think. Perhaps it's time that they came up with a new sop.
As has been proven time and time again - these 'lone wolfs' aren't quite so alone, and usually already known to the Security Forces yet we can't do anything about them incase it upsets a Lefty.

No explosives, no gas cylinders, no knives or similar, no driving into crowds. A planned attack? Really? The fact that the Police are looking into the possibility of terrorism actually means nothing. They have to consider that angle.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
It may or may not be a terrorist attack. It's interesting that the first assumption when there's an RTA in an urban area is that it's terrorism.

I wonder are there plans to pedestrianise the streets around the HoP?
BBC News have been discussing this in the last 20 min. Wasn't listening enough to absorb what the answer was. I think "No".

No explosives, no gas cylinders, no knives or similar, no driving into crowds. A planned attack? Really? The fact that the Police are looking into the possibility of terrorism actually means nothing. They have to consider that angle.
Watching the video of the crash it appears Mr Allan Snackbars unpaid intern may have been on a recce and got spooked by the Police and decided to run for it. Should have done a foot recce first, he may have then have spotted the barriers :)

Latest video release
Watch: Moment car crashes into Parliament Watch: Moment car crashes into Parliament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What may be an ambulance is overtaking on the Fiesta’s right but some of the other vehicles look like police already in pursuit. The barrier did its duty, 40 - zero in under a second. That must have made matey’s brain rattle.

Note, pursuit already mentioned by dun n dusted.