Another copycat attack at Westminster?

Pause, two, three... the Guardian's feature editor is now no doubt on the 'phone to Polly / Owen / Gary or whichever opinionated lefty tosser they can get hold of in August to commission a piece on how this terror attack was all down to Boris' burqa comments.

Anyone want to open a book on when the Twitter war between The Donald and Citizen Khan will recommence?

This flashed up just now to be fair

Westminster car crash: Man arrested on suspicion of terror offences Westminster car crash treated as terror attack
how dare they declare this a terror attack so quickly? the Liberal Lefty hearts have barely had time to bleed, or claim the scumbag could have had mental health issues or was drugs, or condemn those of us who assumed it might be a terror attack.

stand-by for the pro-Muslim anti-Boris backlash (if the driver just happened to subscribe to Islam).

Last edited:
Several cyclists hit by armed police gunfire.

'Armed police responded to a number of cyclists shouting loudly and insanely as they hurtled recklessly towards pedestrians and other road users.

A police spokesman said,"Armed officers responded proportionately in a dynamic situation. We have now concluded that these were just London cyclists behaving in their usual manner."'

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You'd be complaining just as bitterly if they hadn't put up an extensive cordon, wouldn't you?

As hobbies go, I imagine being perpetually whiny is rather draining.
Er no, I've been on scenes of murder and fatal RTA's sorry RTC's and haven't seen cordons as wide as this, it's called proportionality.
This is overkill in the extreme.

Ah, the uncut beard lark was not Allah, but Mohammed. First Islamic military dress regs. At the time, the Eastern Roman / Byzantine army favoured long flowing hair, but closely cropped beards as the height of manliness. Mo tells his lads to go for the reverse look - closely cropped hair with long flowing beards - just to show that they are different. I do not think even Mo claimed it to be part of the divine inspiration, but of course I could be wrong on that score.
Shhhhh, dont let History get in the way of a good stereotyping.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
They will need a large cordon in case there are hidden explosives in the car and in order to sanitise a wide area for the collection of any evidence for any future prosecution.

Also, I've seen no evidence (yet) that this is a regular customer at Allans Snack Bar, although there is a very good chance he gets his bacon sarnies there on his way to pray every day.
I but sky reported that the police had cordoned off parts of Peckham as well!:police:

I might have exaggerated that a tad.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The PM will be making a statement:

‘ not divide us.....vibrant.....vast majority....community....peaceful.... together....unity.....’
She's on holiday, my god we were getting on so well without her as well up to now.

Sky are reporting that the "Car is a silver Fiesta, and has an MoT until May next year". So that's OK then, it was road legal. Bizarre factoid.
The BBC are no better, arguably worse in fact with their reportage... this from their Home Affairs Correspondent, Julie Kelly:

The police will be looking at this man's background, his identity - they'll either know it or they will be working towards it," she said. "
Who'd have thought that the police would be interested in knowing who they have arrested?

Last edited:
You can tell from this pic he is blatantly on drugs or mentally ill :rolleyes: - out of interest I wonder what religion the driver was :?.

Good rapid response from the Police though - still in the car with multiple armed response units in attendance.
You haven't posted for nearly two months...

I was just about to ask RGJ that. It’s almost like he’s rather prejudiced and probably a bit thick.
He's a complete bigot, but actually quite intelligent.

His monomania increasingly looks like a menkal elf issue.

Ah, the uncut beard lark was not Allah, but Mohammed. First Islamic military dress regs. At the time, the Eastern Roman / Byzantine army favoured long flowing hair, but closely cropped beards as the height of manliness. Mo tells his lads to go for the reverse look - closely cropped hair with long flowing beards - just to show that they are different. I do not think even Mo claimed it to be part of the divine inspiration, but of course I could be wrong on that score.
So not like the Foot Guards then, participate in the defeat of bearskin wearing Johnny Foreigner while wearing a perfectly sensible hat, copy his silly headgear. Some might wonder why the 51st Foot didn't follow suit.