Another copycat attack at Westminster?

You have no idea whether or not you do.

But you do have a very, very strange view of the world, given your view that attacks that didn't take place are as bad as those that did.

You also seem not to have realised that PIRA where prevented from carrying out all of their atrocities - Four Square Laundry for example...

Now, lets move on.
WTF are you talking about.? Are you mixing me up with someone else? I know very well what actions were taken to prevent attacks, particularly where pre-emptive intervention was authorized to prevent such attacks. I worked in that area.

I even have medals to prove it.

I find the ignore function still works very well.
I haven't put any poster on ignore in 14 years, and that includes JohnG and the Nazi-loving blunt pencil; I'm not planning on starting with this "mememe" onanist.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If only someone had thought of the idea of digging some tunnels under the Thames...
Around the Millbank area? Are you mad? There's already enough grief over the "super sewer" being built on that stretch of the Thames.

Around the Millbank area? Are you mad? There's already enough grief over the "super sewer" being built on thta stretch of the Thames.
we should just go back to pouring shit on the streets.

Then London can be more like Manchester

Hush.

But congratulations on turning yet another thread into "All about BB".
If people don't ask me stuff, comment or tag me, I don't reply to them.

All about BB indeed. With quite a few, rather angry contributors.

The irony in your post will, of course, be invisible to you.

Me me me me, etc.

The irony in your post will, of course, be invisible to you.
To misquote Inigo Montoya, "I do not think that word means what you think it means".