Another copycat attack at Westminster?

IT looks like The Met have put in one of the biggest cordons in recent history.
This incident took place at around 7.30, nobody is suffering from life threatening injuries the suspect is in custody, Parliment is in recess and yet we see half of the met with blue flashing lights standing around next to miles of cordon tape with their fingers up the arses and minds in neutral.
Wtf are they playing at? Get the car looked at, get it removed to wherever they carry out their examinations and get the place open again. The fecking police are causing more inconvenience than this amateur would be allah praising numpty has.
Yes I got up on the wrong side of bed but my god they do like to ramp things up these senior officers, pull your fecking fingers out and get it sorted!!
They will need a large cordon in case there are hidden explosives in the car and in order to sanitise a wide area for the collection of any evidence for any future prosecution.

Also, I've seen no evidence (yet) that this is a regular customer at Allans Snack Bar, although there is a very good chance he gets his bacon sarnies there on his way to pray every day.

Sky are reporting that the "Car is a silver Fiesta, and has an MoT until May next year".
My theory is it's merely a marketing ploy by the same people that convinced the Navy any publicity is good publicity, just prior to the launch of Navy School.

"...One careful owner, Low mileage, bodywork has slight scratch, OIRO £150".

He doesnt have a beard, what will Allah think of that! Are they loosening the standards to accept any colored mental case?
Ah, the uncut beard lark was not Allah, but Mohammed. First Islamic military dress regs. At the time, the Eastern Roman / Byzantine army favoured long flowing hair, but closely cropped beards as the height of manliness. Mo tells his lads to go for the reverse look - closely cropped hair with long flowing beards - just to show that they are different. I do not think even Mo claimed it to be part of the divine inspiration, but of course I could be wrong on that score.

Ah, the uncut beard lark was not Allah, but Mohammed. First Islamic military dress regs. At the time, the Eastern Roman / Byzantine army favoured long flowing hair, but closely cropped beards as the height of manliness. Mo tells his lads to go for the reverse look - closely cropped hair with long flowing beards - just to show that they are different. I do not think even Mo claimed it to be part of the divine inspiration, but of course I could be wrong on that score.
That accounts for the women, what about the men?

Sky are reporting that the "Car is a silver Fiesta, and has an MoT until May next year". So that's OK then, it was road legal. Bizarre factoid.
Well it is Sky News. You should consider confining your updates to those from serious news channels. Al Jazeera or Russia Today perhaps. They're less likely to cut to an update on Lewis Pugh's latest Jellyfish sting or something equally important.

Paging all arrse counter-terrorists experts .....close-up at the rush.

Note to Good CO / Bad CO : Flash-up the standby servers. Bagsy first to use the words "known player, lone wolf"

The Met have put 'Operation Budget Justification' into force.
Frankly I'm outraged that these tossers are hanging about waiting for some clown to hit a bollard in central London while ogling some Lycra clad lovely when they could be gainfully employed in Faro searching for You Know Who.

The PM will be making a statement:

‘ not divide us.....vibrant.....vast majority....community....peaceful.... together....unity.....’