Another copycat attack at Westminster?

I realize that I know a lot more about a lot more than you.
You have no idea whether or not you do.

But you do have a very, very strange view of the world, given your view that attacks that didn't take place are as bad as those that did.

You also seem not to have realised that PIRA where prevented from carrying out all of their atrocities - Four Square Laundry for example...

Now, lets move on.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Latest Met update
sorry.jpg

Oh, look.

Whataboutery, diversion and an attempt at looking all interlekchual.

You really are a simpleton, aren't you?

Keep trying the mix of bluff, bluster and ad hom.

Eventually you'll realise how poorly you're coming across and stop making it worse.

^^
As much as I consider you a mental bantam weight, I'll do you a favour.

That favour would be to advise you to stop posting for a while.
Most of us are content in the belief that you are a bit of a knob, that doesn't mean you have to prove it to the entire world.

You are coming over as a raving cockwomble with an attitude problem. Turn the computer off for a while and go and have a word with yourself.

Dear God. You don't understand statistics do you. I realize that I know a lot more about a lot more than you.

And if you want an ad hominem

Including Active Service.
97% of statistics are made up.

I see the impact was so severe it View attachment 346319 fused the airbags to his face
The brother was planning a trip home according to the BBC news web site. I just hope that he won’t get arrested for being related to an asylum seeker in the U.K., or even worse, that the brother was also granted asylum in the U.K. and is going back to expose himself to huge personal risk to visit the family. If he or the family get arrested and imprisoned, I hope the U.K. government will do everything in its power to get them all freed and grant them asylum in this country.

We need to start a petition. @Bravo_Bravo - will you support me, or have you already started one I can sign up to?

If only someone had thought of the idea of digging some tunnels under the Thames...
What a coincidence. I stayed in the Four Seasons in San Francisco and LA last week and this. Back in the U.K. as of yesterday. Are you following me @hotel_california? I did nick the sun glasses wipes. Sorry but you can’t have them back. Pillows were comfy also

Apart from the humourous name change, the hilarious misspelling of words and the lies, all the things Bugsy does. Unless you're going to tell us that a moderator must have changed your posts, and that you are being picked on. Go on, you know you want to.

#WhatWouldBugsyDo
I have been changing names of idiots for years .
I don't lie, and generally speaking, if I misspell it's an error. I am blind to where and were for example.
But if you think otherwise, FYB.

I have been changing names of idiots for years .
I don't lie, and generally speaking, if I misspell it's an error. I am blind to where and were for example.
But if you think otherwise, FYB.
Hush.

But congratulations on turning yet another thread into "All about BB".