Another copycat attack at Westminster?

According to a chap on Facebook, the main character in today's drama ran his car into, and was stopped by "diversity barriers".

That had me in fits of giggles, the sad twát that I am.

Another racist and bigotted snippit for you, 1 in 4 male immigrants from Pakistan in the UK work as taxi drivers.

I'm guessing that they didn't all dream of growing up to become taxi drivers when they were kids. Any pointers as to why so many choose that trade?

Was it just some bloke who decided to run over some cyclists then? No other agenda?

I was doing some serious chuckling at the photos of people taking selfies on Westminster Bridge. Nearly burst a stitch....

I'm guessing that they didn't all dream of growing up to become taxi drivers when they were kids. Any pointers as to why so many choose that trade?
Self employed cash business. Very little in the way of hoops to jump through and a multitude of fringe/grey sources of income.
In many areas you may find several men operating off the same paperwork and all earning a living at it, all cousins, brothers etc.
Its may or may not run in parrallel to the drugs trade in many areas too.

Remind us how attacks that didn't take place are as bad as ones that did?
Now you're just being deliberately obtuse and consciously twisting what I stated. Go and re-read what I wrote in response to you.

Remind us how attacks that didn't take place are as bad as ones that did?
I think that we can all remember your opinion that the Parsons Green tube incident really didn't amount to much because the full atrocity did not materialise. We were all making a dreadful fuss.

It was an opinion not shared by the courts (or by anybody else). The accused received a sentence of life imprisonment with a minimum 34 year tariff.

I think that we can all remember your opinion that the Parsons Green tube incident really didn't amount to much because the full atrocity did not materialise. We were all making a dreadful fuss.

It was an opinion not shared by the courts (or by anybody else). The accused received a sentence of life imprisonment with a minimum 34 year tariff.
Pooh.