Another copycat attack at Westminster?

I’ve called the Home Office repeatedly, but now they just tell me to fcuk off and hang up, anyone know the number for the Palace?
118 118

Shame we can't waterboard or electrocute or beat the living daylights out of the scumbag (even shouting at him is off limits now) - another thing we can thank the Liberal Left for.

Tea and biscuits until he tires of custard creams and decides to talk it is then....
It's the British way.

probably further back than that
my father told me about bombs being concealed in Cycles and left at Railway Stations in the 30s, of course that Shouty Austrian house painter had to go one better
That's true, @RoyalGreenJacket's people have been murdering the innocent for a long, long time. Maybe that's why he's always so desperate to highlight naughty brown people? Take the heat off his own terrorist mates.

Guido Fawkes reported earlier about an unmarked van that followed the attacker's car. I think it's been referenced in this thread. Someone from said van was reported to have issued instructions to police. Not sure how much weight to assign to story.
you've not spent much time in London if you think that's suspicious driving from anyone, and for a white van it's rather good

It wasn’t easy for wee soft Stephen... sorry I mean Tommy.

Here’s an incredibly articulate piece of writing that Tommy submitted to his captives.

View attachment 346217
Clearly an übermong of the highest order, he couldn't make his mind up as to whether he'd spoken with anyone about his complaint.

An utterly pathetic creature. "Please sir, can I have some more?"

That's true, @RoyalGreenJacket's people have been murdering the innocent for a long, long time. Maybe that's why he's always so desperate to highlight naughty brown people? Take the heat off his own terrorist mates.
I don't know about loads of murders but certainly one in 1994

IMG_20180814_183218.jpg
Thw warning signs were clear... Just look at his last motor...

The Group Captain did not feel a rush of concern, a dash of adrenaline, and make his way over, ready to either have-a-go or render first-aid?

How very airfarce.
No - he was at a distance, and could see armed officers swarming towards the scene. Very sensibly judged that the positive contribution he could make was non-existent. Not as though he had an injured cyclist at his feet...

We can express our views. We're an internet forum, not the Warren Commission.
Infidel! The world’s finest SF and security services fighting the global war on terror look to ARRSE for guidance. ARRSE was present when the Bataclan was breached, when the Kouachi brothers were turned into shower heads, when OBL was slotted on the vinegar strokes of his last ham shank and when Jihadi John was turned into pink mist.

Last edited: