Another copycat attack at Westminster?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Keep your fingers crossed. It might have been Corbyn behind the wheel having finally snapped. Somewhere there is cell phone footage of him being dragged out of the driver's seat while shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR. I have no recollection of being involved in this crash."

For extra points, the armed copper standing on Jeremy's throat as he lies in the road will be saying "Don't worry comrade. This isn't your first car crash and I'm sure it won't be your last."

Edited to add:-

Feck! It's Diane and her wig fell off during the impact.

Last edited:
Without making light of the incident - I sincerely hope those injured are OK and make a full recovery - it did cause a moment of amusement here in the office. My RAF oppo - a Gp Capt - bumbled into the office just after 0730, having witnessed the incident from a distance. Gave me a very brief, sober account.

45 minutes later, in walks a certain gobshite SO2 who then proceeds to hold forth on what has happened, based on his expert analysis of walking past the, by now, very extensive cordon.

The Gp Capt and I just looked at each other and smiled, whilst uttering under our breath, "How very Army..."

Keep your fingers crossed. It might have been Corbyn behind the wheel having finally snapped. Somewhere there is cell phone footage of him being dragged out of the driver's seat while shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR. I have no recollection of being involved in this crash."

For extra points, the armed copper standing on Jeremy's throat as he lies in the road will be saying "Don't worry comrade. This isn't your first car crash and I'm sure it won't be your last."
My current theories in no particular order:

1) Member of the religion of peace deciding to target Parliament during recess...
2) Minicab driver who has just pulled a 26 hour shift at the wheel, the Emperor whispering in his ear that sleep / rest is for the weak.
3) A Labour Party intern sent out to get pictures of Jeremy Corbyn laying wreathes off the front page at any cost.

My current theories in no particular order:

1) Member of the religion of peace deciding to target Parliament during recess...
2) Minicab driver who has just pulled a 26 hour shift at the wheel, the Emperor whispering in his ear that sleep / rest is for the weak.
3) A Labour Party intern sent out to get pictures of Jeremy Corbyn laying wreathes off the front page at any cost.
I think you are right. My betting is No 2. Road accident in an unfortunate place and the driver lucky to avoid being shot.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Not much info to come out as yet

Westminster car crash: Man arrested as pedestrians injured Man held as car crashes outside Parliament
IT looks like The Met have put in one of the biggest cordons in recent history.
This incident took place at around 7.30, nobody is suffering from life threatening injuries the suspect is in custody, Parliment is in recess and yet we see half of the met with blue flashing lights standing around next to miles of cordon tape with their fingers up the arses and minds in neutral.
Wtf are they playing at? Get the car looked at, get it removed to wherever they carry out their examinations and get the place open again. The fecking police are causing more inconvenience than this amateur would be allah praising numpty has.
Yes I got up on the wrong side of bed but my god they do like to ramp things up these senior officers, pull your fecking fingers out and get it sorted!!

It may or may not be a terrorist attack. It's interesting that the first assumption when there's an RTA in an urban area is that it's terrorism.

I wonder are there plans to pedestrianise the streets around the HoP?

Another image of the driver

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I think you are right. My betting is No 2. Road accident in an unfortunate place and the driver lucky to avoid being shot.
My personal inclination at the moment.

One bit of evidence that eye-witnesses (at least those interviewed by the media) are wholly unreliable - the claims that the car appeared to target deliberately a group of cyclists waiting at a red light.

Utter bollocks. It is Parliament Square, the lycra-clad feckers never stop at the red lights there. One of the tossers rode into me last year as I crossed the road on the green man. (Thank god though that he hit me, not the pregnant woman crossing next to me.) Armed plod pretended not to have seen it, as that would have meant doing ordinary police work...

This incident took place at around 7.30, nobody is suffering from life threatening injuries the suspect is in custody, Parliment is in recess and yet we see half of the met with blue flashing lights standing around next to miles of cordon tape with their fingers up the arses and minds in neutral.
Wtf are they playing at? Get the car looked at, get it removed to wherever they carry out their examinations and get the place open again. The fecking police are causing more inconvenience than this amateur would be allah praising numpty has.
Yes I got up on the wrong side of bed but my god they do like to ramp things up these senior officers, pull your fecking fingers out and get it sorted!!
The Met have put 'Operation Budget Justification' into force.

Photo opportunity for Creseda

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
This is getting silly. Given the fact that the religion of peace is famed for its close knit community. You'd think there'd be a contingency plan for the local boogaloo merchant. Once it's becoming plain that the lift isnt getting to all floors, give him the ready made 'magic box' which goes bang on impact.
'Here Akhi, take that with you. Make some noise'

You'd be complaining just as bitterly if they hadn't put up an extensive cordon, wouldn't you?

As hobbies go, I imagine being perpetually whiny is rather draining.