• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another Christmas Function

OK after my last set of phone calls - this time aparently 11 MI Company hit the town last night - final bash in Osnabruck before it closes; Christmas market, brewery with meal, pub with pepper drink and then off to the night club........... Is someone taking the P*ss here - no unit can have as many parties and everyone keep having a good time this isnt the Corps or Army I know. Meanwhile I get "white 2 sugars and a Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa" all day; guess where I'm stuck. Why does everyone have to phone me to say what a good time they are having. Although CR is great he has given me 25th off and a half day on the 26th :)

you're absolutely right, you've been working hard lately and have not been rewarded adequately for your efforts.

i have therefore arranged for you to have last week off too. hope you enjoyed it.

THE_EDITOR said:
OK after my last set of phone calls - this time aparently 11 MI Company hit the town last night - final bash in Osnabruck before it closes; Christmas market, brewery with meal, pub with pepper drink and then off to the night club........... Is someone taking the P*ss here - no unit can have as many parties and everyone keep having a good time this isnt the Corps or Army I know. Meanwhile I get "white 2 sugars and a Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa" all day; guess where I'm stuck. Why does everyone have to phone me to say what a good time they are having. Although CR is great he has given me 25th off and a half day on the 26th :)
DAMN!!! Wish I was there for that! That wou;d've been messy... :twisted:

Ahhh... Parisiana's... 8O

Latest Threads