Another Chinese Myth Exposed

Ace_Rimmer

Old-Salt
BanjoBill said:
Carcass said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: BAS RUTTEN
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
Love RUTTEN... he minces his words in a similar fashion to IAN FREEMAN... looks a bit like him too.
Just so we're clear.... you know that clip's a piss take, yeah? It is very funny though.

I'm not getting drawn into a stupid internet argument about MMA etc. as I've never known of a subject to be discussed so much by people that know so little about what they are talking about. so there... na na, na, na na...

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
The ultimate Gods of Feng Shui are Sky T.V men

He arrives puts Sky box in part of room
Connect T.V to Sky
Point furniture at T.V.

No need for 4000 year old Chinese bollox

I agree, Fenh Shui does work. It said it would be bad luck to put a clear glass coffee table in the middle of my front room.

A night on the lash and some bruised shins agree with that. Amazing.

Ace_Rimmer said:
BanjoBill said:
Carcass said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: BAS RUTTEN
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
Love RUTTEN... he minces his words in a similar fashion to IAN FREEMAN... looks a bit like him too.
Just so we're clear.... you know that clip's a urine take, yeah? It is very funny though.

I'm not getting drawn into a stupid internet argument about MMA etc. as I've never known of a subject to be discussed so much by people that know so little about what they are talking about. so there... na na, na, na na...
Very funny mate, I'll say one thing for Kung Fu though, it is 10 times more effective than Karate. Good olde Karate is nothing more that a load of fat old men in pajamas trying to look tough. With the exception of a very small few good men... tis a load of tripe and I have NEVER met an air puncher who I couldn't knock ten bells of shit out of with just simple boxing skills. Same for Tae Kwon Don't.

The genuine combat martial arts are Thai Boxing, K1, Muay Thai, BJJ, Wrestling and Boxing plus a bit of dirty boxing and knees... put them together and you have a good set of useful skills... the rest is bullshit.... particularly the Jap stuff.

P.S. You don't need to tell us AGAIN that you are not going to be drawn in.... WE GOT THAT BIT. Ha ha... :lol:

Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai chi. 8)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
That's a disturbing photo if ever I saw one...........

..............Holding the mag in the aim?? Use the front hand guard man, it's there for a reason.
Probably on full auto anyway

Mr_Deputy said:
I'm going to give Krav Maga a go. It got discussed on here.........................
There's got to be a MMA club near you mate... if you tell me your location, I'll see if I can get the details of one for you.

MMA is a small community, so you'll soon get to know if they are good or not.

I don't know that much about Krav Maga, just that it is supposed to be a street fighting style, basic nothing fancy style used by the IDF SF units...

Trouble with SOME Martial Arts is that they come with a whole pile of unnecessary bullshit and allegiances.

I make no bones about it - I love violence... that said, I have reached the age where I'd rather watch than do it, these days I'm more than content coaching, sponsoring and getting as close to the cage/ring as I possibly can.

I took up photography years ago and if you have watched any MMA on TV in recent years, there is little doubt you will have seen me dragging my fat arrse around the cage with cameras. Including M1, UFC's and I'm also all over YouTube... my pics appear on many websites, magazines and newspapers. And the list of well know fighters I know is ........ pretty much all the U.K ones and many of the septics, plus some of our euros... particularly the cloggies and Italians.

There's also a couple of fighters on ARRSE who either know me or have met me and know who I am.

Now if you are knocking on a bit and want to do a martial art without all the pain to gain... you might consider Wing Chun Kung Fu. I once did a stint at Kung Fu a few years back, during a training session I accidentally put one on the chin of the Sifu (knob head)... you'd have thought I'd murdered his family... the look of horror on his face. I couldn't apologise... I though FFS mate... we're doing martial arts... not knitting... truth is... they don't do contact, so they do dancing, close quarter dancing... fine for oldies and little girls... in fact perfect for little girls. Not forgetting the little old lady on the news a few weeks back who got her black belt.. funny as fuck.

I like this picture of Freddie (not mine) where do you strike first?

The Balls - the left knee - the right knee - the fingers on the right hand - or the several points on the jaw that he's left wide open. The choice is endless and all the reasons you ever needed to see in one move on why not to do karate.

[align=center]
[/align]

Ace_Rimmer

Old-Salt
BanjoBill said:
Mr_Deputy said:
I'm going to give Krav Maga a go. It got discussed on here.........................
blah blah blah.... unsubstantianted bollocks... blah blah blah...
That's all I heard.... :D

Except the bit about the photography.. sounds good! Can you link us to your work (persec etc...)?

Ace_Rimmer

Old-Salt
Oh and for those than can handle a poke at MMA...

MMA street fight..

Try this.

Without getting into THE argument there isn't a thing in the world that can't be made ridiculous by being taken out of context..

Ace_Rimmer

Old-Salt
Mr_Deputy said:
Ace_Rimmer said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Ace_Rimmer said:
BanjoBill said:
Mr_Deputy said:
blah blah blah.... unsubstantianted balls... blah blah blah...
That's all I heard.... :D

Except the bit about the photography.. sounds good! Can you link us to your work (persec etc...)?
you want this again huh?

Cockmaster... :D
what's one o'them then? (have a look in the mirror and let me know arf arf arf)
Ah..the oft forgotten "what you say is what you are" retort... touché

Cheng Hsin is the way forward, it's also great for ladies. (and a good way to meet some). Low impact, almost effortless, you let your attacker provide the energy to fu'ck himself up). If you've seen it in action you'll never forget it. An old bloke fighting of a younger, stronger attacker without even breaking into a sweat. The opponents are made to look like right cu'nts! It's Tai Chi without all the pointlessness. If you put it together with Aikido techniques you can make almost anyone look like a cu'nt.

Latest Threads