Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Another Chav-Scum Thread

Reminds me of the situation recently where some guy pinched the H4H box from a chippy in Clifton, Nottingham. Unfortunately there's a considerable number of "citizens" that will take anything that's not nailed down, regardless of the cause.

Oh what a wonderful country we live in..... One just cannot wait to tip the Other's out of Number Ten and put them all into the Dole Queues soon. Sooner would much better. :x

FFS! Wigan is where I grew up. I am even more ashamed by some of the comments than the scumbag thievery. It used to be a decent (but rough) place to live. Now?

Cheers Labour! :frustrated:

Wigan- Weybridge-Wakefield-Wolverhampton- doesnt matter were you look; society is bolloxed and we have reaped what we have sown.

Ventress said:
Wigan- Weybridge-Wakefield-Wolverhampton- doesnt matter were you look; society is bolloxed and we have reaped what we have sown.

Not quite 'Ventress', we have reaped what Bliar and his gang of opportunistic spivs have sewn!

Abolition of the human rights act and the reinstatment of corporal punishment would be a start. This goes back 2, maybe 3 generations now though, when left-wing ideologies began to gain foothold in our education system. Now those people, and those recruited by them are making policy.

Dya know what, I honestly think another second world war would be needed to even start to sort this mess out on our home turf. at the very least we would need a dictator of sorts.

I'm aware of my last paragraph being essentially nonsensical. I mean - the second world war was the last time the country, and everyone heres way of life as a whole was under any form of threat. It brought the country together dont you think?

Long nightshift..nearly over...

chocolate_frog said:
Bring back the birch and hard labour.

birch the stupidity out of them and sweat the community in to them.

I am sure that 99% of us agree. Unfortunately those in power have no intention to do so. Either they are not affected by crime, or if they are, they have enough money to carry on as normal

supermatelot said:
Dya know what, I honestly think another second world war would be needed to even start to sort this mess out on our home turf. at the very least we would need a dictator of sorts.

We could call it The Third World War :D

The unfortunate end to all of this is it may lead to vigilantes on the streets, and that will be the death knell for society and the community that No 10 keep going on about
found this www.org.uk has a political taint to it, normal really but not the only site like it

lsquared said:
Ventress said:

Not quite 'Ventress', we have reaped what Bliar and his gang of opportunistic spivs have sewn!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...ly_Attacked_After_Scattering_Late_Wifes_Ashes

This is a collective reason why we as a nation have allowed the $hitbags in power to have hamstrung this country with its liberal/ PC/ H&S polluted agenda.