Another brave Marine story....(wont be on BBC)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dave8307, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody hell!

I bet those taliban fockers shat a brick when he came running after them! :threaten:
  2. Well done that man. Gallantry award perhaps?
  3. Gah the comments section of that paper is fucking disgusting.

Hats off to the RM though.
  4. Well done that man.
    I'm a bit disturbed with some of the comments though.
    Don't agree with the war, fine, take it up with The Government.
    I assumed people who bought 'quality' newspapers rather than the red tops, had at least an iota of intelligence.
    Words fail me.

5. Ignore the trolls, they don't deserve acknowledging.
  6. I wouldn't worry - the Independent stopped being a real newspaper about 8 years ago.
  7. As someone said earlier - 'bet this won't make the Headlines'...too right it won't!!

Loony Left are at it - again... :twisted:

Well Done to that RM !! :)
  8. would these be the civilians that shot him in the head and shot somone in the balls twice?
  9. Respect. :salut:

Seconded what someone else said; hope he is recognised for his gallentry.

Nails even by Bootie standards! :D :rambo:
  11. Some brilliant comments there now.

12. The 'SUN' had a full spread on the story today. I look forward to the book that will follow, the marines have been taking it to the TB. Saw Ross Kemp talking to them, what is with their haircuts? they look as if they went straight from the Falklands to A'stan and skipped the 90's :lol:

Good on them,keep it up lads.
  13. Well done that man, fcuking nails!
  14. Yes we all have freedom of speech Many people know what the words Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honour, Integrity, and Personal Courage mean. But how often do you see someone actually live up to them? One thing is for sure our British Soldiers they give Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honour, Integrity, and Personal Courage to our country.
    A couple of people who have made out spoken comment's about our troops are not going to stop the British Public from supporting our troops who are men and women who are out there risking there lives for our Queen and country! ...
    Please do not judge someone until you have walked a day in there "combat, while at war boots".

Well done to the marine