another bounty question

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by MUTTSNUTTS, Sep 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone know if you have qualified for your bounty for next year but want to transfer to a different TA unit that your bounty would follow with you or do you loose out as it is a lot of money and i cant wait till next april before i look at transfering

2. cant quote any regulations on this matter but when i transferred i was advised to wait until the bounty was in just in case. i also took a copy of all my matts passes and camp dates stored them safely on the off chance that they would go missing during the transfer and that i had proof i had done all that was necessary. this may not apply to your current unit but my previous unit was a bag if sh*te

3. Sound advice from lemonsuckas as your Certificate of Efficiency or what ever it is called will have to be signed off by your CO as at 31 Mar 2008.

However I do not believe that you will have to do MATTS twice. Well you are not going to do 2 camps are you?

4. I’m in the process of transferring myself.
    My new unit *fingers crossed* have said that my MATT passes and accumulated MTDs will transfer with me.

5. If all of your information regarding MTDs & Matts is entered correctly on Forge, then there should be no problem when you transfer. It might be worth getting your clerk to give you a print out of your MTD & Matts from Forge, so that you can prove they were on the system before your record transferred to the new unit. When I was a clerk I always took a manual print prior to a transfer, so that if/when any errors occured I could provide proof to the new unit that the days & Matts had been done.

6. one other thing to keep a copy of is your transfer request form. make sure you write on the copy who u gave it to, when and where. bitter experience of mine being "lost" in that great expanse of space called TA admin made sure i put those details on the replacement. might not apply to all units probably just mine