Another blow for the Greens.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A couple of tractor tyres cut across and draped round the bottom with a plastic pop bottle full of petrol in the top one sorted the tree-huggers trying to put their horrible grey flappers up the hill from us. They were German so they turned up with cranes to rebuild.

I feel their mistake was leaving the cranes unattended overnight. Somebody dropped half a ton of wood shavings under the diesel tank of the big Liebherr crane. I blame the vicar over the river. For a man of God he is one evil cunt.
  2. Is it wrong to quite LIKE wind turbines?? I think they have an aesthetically pleasing elegance to them, and find the swishing noise quite soothing!!
  3. Bunch of mongs!! If they get closed down permanently I want them, got a field they can plant them in. My neighbour has 20 of them and makes a fortune so I want to get into the game.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. Wind Turbine - fucking great grey noisy monstrosity.

Cunnilingus for amateurs - if you cant find the clit, just do great swishing things with your tongue up and down the gash.

Do a Google on sustainable energy. Then one on trying to make fat birds come.
  5. To be fair, if you used a wind turbine I might actually feel it!!
  6. You could swing your cock from side to side. Just don't hypnotize yourself or else you'll end up on her BBQ with an apple in yer gob.
  7. No true green wants electricity anyway. A few windmills to grind his organic grain and that is all.