Another Black Watch ....

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by whitecity, Oct 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've know the Black Watch Regiment in Canada is (officially) affiliated with our own 42nd/73rd of Foot, but are this lot allowed to use the hackle and name?

http://theblackwatchdrillteam.com/Menu.html

A US high school 'drill' team? What is the world coming too?????

2. That is an embarassment to The Regiment - what a bunch of plonkers!

3. [​IMG]

What a crock of sh it

4. He's got more medals than a Russian General! 8O

5. [​IMG]

This'd be a gay thing, right?

6. [​IMG]

fruits only, obviously ...

7. Doesn't look like they wear red hackles or kilts.

Seems they've copyrighted themselves though. See the copyright note on the bottom of their site page.

Oh well soon there will just be the Royal Highlanders of Canada (Black Watch) left, and them.

8. If it's not, it should be.

9. Plaster on Neck = Lovebite 8O?

lancslad

10. What a gem. Merkator, I think you've uncovered the Mother Lode here. Seriously if you haven't taken the link to this site you are missing a real treat. Some of the quotes are hilarious. I defy you not to laugh out loud. Like this quote from Major Greg Mikesell:

If my son said he wanted to something like this I'd slap him into next year.

11. The guy on the right looks like a right fruit and the bloke on the left looks like he's wearing a caliper...or should be (strange way to stand?)

12. The fella on the left looks a mite nervous... 8O Please tell me there isn't a "post-coitus" photo elsewhere on this dubious website...

lancslad

13. Nervous?....he looks terrified!

14. Is the one on the right also wearing make-up 8O

lancslad