Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Another 'Bird shagged by married SNCO then dumped' story.

I always thought that the rear party was for those who were considered too dodgey/thick to take to the war/police action!

I love his reach and imagination though, wanting a post training STAB medics their drills in wales?
Is he after more easy poontang? :?:

Being a bit out of the loop these days I have a question. What real sanction do they have to threaten her with?

Does Colchester have a Cell Block H?

dui-lai said:
TA medics, especially female ones, are always after a PSI. They'll be forming a queue outside his office on arrival :wink:

Glad to see there's still no discrimination in the AMS then

:lol:

dui-lai said:
TA medics, especially female ones, are always after a PSI. They'll be forming a queue outside his office on arrival :wink:

Best he develops a liking for buttocks like spacehoppers and upside-down legs, then.....

Tchah! It is all so terribly undignified...why, when I was in Poona...

(collective rustling of The Telegraph, patrician sniffs, crossing of tweed-encased legs etc.)

ViroBono said:
dui-lai said:

Best he develops a liking for buttocks like spacehoppers and upside-down legs, then.....

So VB, you have worked with our lovely TA :twisted: