Another Bird flu outbreak

#1
Bernard Matthrew's profit set to drop somewhat

Hopefully this will come to nothing.

See here
 
#4
Bootiful.
 
#5
This can't be right I remember many months ago a labour party liar tell us not to worry as the controls put in place by the labour party will stop this from happening......bloody hell....he must of been lying...
 
#6
Right, that'll be chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner in every MOD establishment for the next 3 months!
 
#7
spiffy said:
This can't be right I remember many months ago a labour party liar tell us not to worry as the controls put in place by the labour party will stop this from happening......bloody hell....he must of been lying...
...or he must have just been wrong?
 
#8
_Artemis_ said:
spiffy said:
This can't be right I remember many months ago a labour party liar tell us not to worry as the controls put in place by the labour party will stop this from happening......bloody hell....he must of been lying...
...or he must have just been wrong?
No, the labour party is never wrong but they tell porkies and have forked tongues....or they have forked porkies and tell tongues.
 
#9
Time to run out and buy Tamiflu shares as Harley Street will be overrun with important people who NEED to be vaccinated(it is just so easy to start conspiracy theories these days) :)
 
#11
the_matelot said:
Right, that'll be chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner in every MOD establishment for the next 3 months!



But it will be took off the menu in Prisons I bet!
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top