Another Bergen question

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by LCPL_Bull, Apr 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody know where i can get a brand new dpm gs bergen with 3 utilities in the front (can also be named para/sf bergen for WALTS!)
  2. If anybody does have one to sell PM me please
    thanks LCPL_Bull
    PS if u can please attatch NSN
  3. With three utilities? Doesn't exist mate. Dragon Supplies of Colchester make one but the closest thing to it thats issued is the Field Pack Air Support. FIELD PACK AIR SUPPORT BACK 8485-99-380-6492
  4. Dragon Supplies do one for about £120. Not seen an issued one though.
  5. You asked about getting a highlander one in a previous thread, now this one? Why not just go get a bog standard issue one, I mean your a cadet for fcuk sake, why the need to be different?

As for buying a brand new GS bergen in dpm, you might want to know that it doesn't officially exist (at least to my knowledge). In the 80s there was a GS bergen that had one pouch on the front, two on the sides, and it was mounted on a frame, but it was never made in DPM, and I doubt you'd find a brand new one. Basically, it was a smaller version of the para bergen, which looked identical. If you have pictures of what your on about, then put them up.
  6. why would you want an NSN ,lance comical bull ? they is for the big boys.
  7. As mentioned before, Dragon supplies does a camo version HERE

Attached Files:

8. wowza, that's one fcuker of a bergen