• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another balls-up by the Home Office?

Unfortunately, everything with law enforcement is now "intelligence led" - that time honoured phrase, which means that if an honest punter turns up, there is no-one there at the desk as they are all turning a plane over. Same goes for poilice, immigration, tax evasion etc etc
ps HM Revenue & Customs is run by HM Treasury, not the Home Office

MightyBigEgo said:
Unfortunately, everything with law enforcement is now "intelligence led" - that time honoured phrase, which means that if an honest punter turns up, there is no-one there at the desk as they are all turning a plane over. Same goes for poilice, immigration, tax evasion etc etc
ps HM Revenue & Customs is run by HM Treasury, not the Home Office
This is what I said in my thread yesterdy on this..

They are too busy pestering the Calais day tripper than hunting for illegall immigrants and drugs!!. Im glad Hoover Speed won there court case againt the Customs for illegally confiscating items i.e booze & fags from there customers. I went on a day trip once and the Customs were at the service station next to the QE2 Bridge looking at what the day trippers were taking off the coach. No wonder the Airports are empty of Customs officers!!

Latest Threads