Another bad day for AQ

More to the point, why are we fcuking about in Afghanistan, when half of AQ seem to be sat in Pakistan?

Time to head SE?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
BBC News - Al-Qaeda's operations chief 'killed in Pakistan' (c) Auntie BBC Breaking News.

Another one gone. How soon will he be replaced? And how effectively?

I think as in the past once being(malleted) martyred ,the Ops chief will be replaced immediately as it fills a chain of command. How effecttive thats anyones guess, would have to be an experienced fighter to earn the respect, in said organisation. I just hope he gets the droned treatment as did his predecessor

I think as in the past once being(malleted) martyred ,the Ops chief will be replaced immediately as it fills a chain of command. How effecttive thats anyones guess, would have to be an experienced fighter to earn the respect, in said organisation. I just hope he gets the droned treatment as did his predecessor
Experienced fighters don't neccesarily make good Ops Offrs though... which could work out quite well for us, or a complete psychotic thumb head has just been raised who burns out fast in a blaze of martydom operators.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz US 2
happybonzo Blue Jokes 0
msr Army Reserve 15