Another Austrian perv unearthed

Love the fact they had to mention Hitler in the first paragraph.

It's the Belgians I feel sorry for; they used to be famous for chocolate, Van Damme and some of the world's creepiest sex offenders. Now Van Damme's doing shit adverts for Coors Beer and the Austrian's have taken Gold Medal in the Pervert's Olympics.

Is he a Catholic priest?

Belgians at it, Austrians at it, there,s something wrong with our bloody country these days, no blasted imagination or derring do, thats the short answer, Bah!, humbug.

It's the Belgians I feel sorry for; they used to be famous for chocolate, Van Damme and some of the world's creepiest sex offenders. Now Van Damme's doing shit adverts for Coors Beer and the Austrian's have taken Gold Medal in the Pervert's Olympics.
Van Damme's adverts are the ones on TV that annoy me the least. I'm not buying Coors though.

Should I be worried that Arnold is an Austrian by birth?

Arnold as Conan.jpg

It all went wrong when the cycle of European wars every 25 - 30 years was broken. Suddenly the Box-Heads (and I include Austrians in that because they are intrinsicly Boxheads) had to find new hobbies, here was a perfect one, it could be done at home and all the family could join in.

T

trowel

It all went wrong when the cycle of European wars every 25 - 30 years was broken. Suddenly the Box-Heads (and I include Austrians in that because they are intrinsicly Boxheads) had to find new hobbies, here was a perfect one, it could be done at home and all the family could join in.
Well it`s an interesting idea Reb, but it doesn`t explain why the UK has so many perverts running about loose

Well it`s an interesting idea Reb, but it doesn`t explain why the UK has so many perverts running about loose
Oh yeah we've got pervs but none with the style and panache shown by the Austrians and previously by the Belgians.