Another Aussie With A Bomb

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Yes it's a complete mystery, I mean we deported generations of innocent convicts over there with our best sadistic psychopaths to guard them and we did so for nearly a century and a half. The criminality should then be almost nil.....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Cernunnos, I was talking about the use of bombs.

4. Oops! I'm sorry, I didn't realise that bombmaking wasn't a criminal offence in Australia........

5. But does this daughter have great tits?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think she's 11 so she won't have any unless she's really been hooking into KFC.

He won't get 15 years, he'll just get sectioned. It does sound like a custody case.

7. Given that Sunday was Father's Day, the little bitch probably gave the poor **** an Andre Reiu dvd and it pushed him over the edge. Speaking of Father's Day, what did Bravo Bravo get? I'm guessing GBH.

8. A left-right-uppercut combination, followed by a mandatory 8-count, and a loss on points?

9. If my kids got me Andre Reiu I would lock them in a small room hooked up to a car exhaust. Probably a good thing I don't have kids then...

10. Apparently he was an aboriginal who wanted to see a particular solicitor and also wanted $4000 from an aboriginal legal service. When they said no he chucked his teddy and kicked off. Typical :(

11. Wrong!!!!!!, siege ended peacefully, the bomb carrying kidnapper was just after cash,

12. Well? Did she have great tits?

13. Still don't know. No pics seen yet. If she's 11 I'll probably have bigger tits.