Another attack on PSNI in Craigavon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Aug 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Looks like the natives are getting restless again!
    Glad no officers were hurt tho.

BBC.CO.UK/Norn Iron

2. Good Grief! And there was me thinking they were just some sort of advanced firework...
  3. Hi Spike, but there has been 3 security alerts in Armagh City. Police and EOD been in the City all day.
  4. What has Gordon and Swiss Tony got to say about these acts I wonder.

It may only be kids but it stinks of copying the actions of their fathers/older brothers. Might this be because they are still free to cut about the streets as "Honest" men?
  5. OP Banner II anyone?
  6. Op Banner: Return of the Squadi
  7. Star Wars: Episode V - Roundabout B Strikes Back
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And rioting in East Belfast last night too!
    Ahhh...Back to the good ol' days!
  9. Shots fired too this evening. Close enough to hear the ping as one bounced off a lamp post. Sure wouldn't it be great if it was like this all the time.... PRIG last week containing semtex, long arms earlier this evening. Glad to see decommissioning worked.
  10. Nothing good about those good ol days ! especially if you live here........ :evil:
  11. Also, who we have left to send? The ACF?

I mean, for fcuks sake...Iraq, Afghanistan, the Ivans going Heather Mills and now Bog Wars; Revenge of The Sith! 8O
  12. The powers that be will keep this under wraps until they are voted out. Oh forgot to add its international terrorism and not the home grown type we should be worried about......
  13. I heard there was also rioting in Armagh City. Nothing much has changed...
  14. It will never change - it's just the NLW politicians who want everyone else to change to match their agenda.

It's the RUC that's the target again and the way they were treated a few years ago is a complete disgrace.
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I do...I was being sarcastic.(not that the Dee is quiet tho)