Another attack on PSNI in Craigavon

Looks like the natives are getting restless again!
Glad no officers were hurt tho.

BBC.CO.UK/Norn Iron

At least one blast bomb, as well as bottles, stones and petrol bombs have been thrown at police investigating a security alert in County Armagh.

Police said they came under attack from youths in the Tullygally and Drumbeg areas of Craigavon on Tuesday morning.

No-one was injured but several police vehicles have been damaged.

The alert follows a telephoned bomb warning on Monday. Nothing was found, but the trouble is ongoing and motorists should avoid the area.

A police spokesman also urged members of the public to be vigilant.

SDLP Upper Bann MLA Dolores Kelly said: "Blast bombs are lethal weapons and it is extremely fortunate that no-one was seriously injured or killed in this cowardly attack. ......

spike7451 said:
SDLP Upper Bann MLA Dolores Kelly said: "Blast bombs are lethal weapons and it is extremely fortunate that no-one was seriously injured or killed in this cowardly attack. ......
Good Grief! And there was me thinking they were just some sort of advanced firework...

What has Gordon and Swiss Tony got to say about these acts I wonder.

It may only be kids but it stinks of copying the actions of their fathers/older brothers. Might this be because they are still free to cut about the streets as "Honest" men?

Romeo_47 said:
Hi Spike, but there has been 3 security alerts in Armagh City. Police and EOD been in the City all day.
And rioting in East Belfast last night too!
Ahhh...Back to the good ol' days!

Shots fired too this evening. Close enough to hear the ping as one bounced off a lamp post. Sure wouldn't it be great if it was like this all the time.... PRIG last week containing semtex, long arms earlier this evening. Glad to see decommissioning worked.

spike7451 said:
Romeo_47 said:
Hi Spike, but there has been 3 security alerts in Armagh City. Police and EOD been in the City all day.
Nothing good about those good ol days ! especially if you live here........ :evil:

whatnow? said:
spike7451 said:
Romeo_47 said:
Nothing good about those good ol days ! especially if you live here........ :evil:
Also, who we have left to send? The ACF?

I mean, for fcuks sake...Iraq, Afghanistan, the Ivans going Heather Mills and now Bog Wars; Revenge of The Sith! 8O

The powers that be will keep this under wraps until they are voted out. Oh forgot to add its international terrorism and not the home grown type we should be worried about......

It will never change - it's just the NLW politicians who want everyone else to change to match their agenda.

It's the RUC that's the target again and the way they were treated a few years ago is a complete disgrace.

whatnow? said:
spike7451 said:
Romeo_47 said:
I do...I was being sarcastic.(not that the Dee is quiet tho)

Closet_Jibber said:
Praetorian said:
OP Banner II anyone?
Op Banner: Return of the Squadi
'Return of the Squadi'!!! Inspired! Brilliant.

Perhaps the Commemoration Service and march through the City next month is a bit pre-emptive? Hopefully the band will play the Sash as we give the eyes right....

I heard that the peelers came up on the net to ask if they should be shooting back

Some people seem to be a little lacking in the ISO 9000: Plan, Do, Check, Act / Learining from experience department.

If someone pulls a shooter this end of the Easyjet shuttle, there are eager HK toting cops all over the place. The bereaved of those brave RUC officers must be feeling particularly undervalued at the moment. :x

Op BANNER, it never happened did it?

ALREADYJACKEDGENIUS said:
I heard that the peelers came up on the net to ask if they should be shooting back

Some people seem to be a little lacking in the ISO 9000: Plan, Do, Check, Act / Learining from experience department.

If someone pulls a shooter this end of the Easyjet shuttle, there are eager HK toting cops all over the place. The bereaved of those brave RUC officers must be feeling particularly undervalued at the moment. :x

Op BANNER, it never happened did it?
Fella, I'll play nice with you. Go take your head for a shit. I was there, and along with several of my colleagues was toting one of these HK's you blether about. Not a single one of us are in any doubt when we are allowed to fire back at a gunman. Not a single one of us are in doubt when it is appropriate to do so. Many of us are well aware of how the families of our murdered colleagues feel. We don't need tits like you making attempts to tell us. I'd love to know where you "heard" such nonsense. Please do provide evidence. If you're looking for a bite, you've got one. Now **** off and die you dick and stop trolling.

So the question is who was it, IRA, PIRA, RIRA, CIRA, IRA light, diet IRA, honest were the real IRA or im spariticus IRA. Or UVF, UFF, UVA, UDA or Red Hand Commando, etc etc etc.

It could also of been ABC, 123, XR3i, Corgi, etc

I thought it was the womans colilition!

Stilts