Another Arrser in the dock

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Feb 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

2. WPC Gillian Leech told the court: “McLauchlan was drunk and kept breaking wind in front of me.

“I asked him to stop several times. He told me he was hungry.

“He did not seem bothered until I got out my handcuffs and I said I was going to arrest him. He started to run.”

can you get arrested for blowing one out?

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha!

Not quite sure what she'd nick him for because of his farting :?

However, having his lad out and wrining it's neck would've done it.

4. McLauchlan was drunk and kept breaking wind in front of me.

sorry i didnt know it was your turn

5. If this chap's CO can keep a straight face whilst delivering the bollocking he is a better man than me, Gunga Din. Class-especially the bit where he says he said "I belive I was with a woman".

Hats off to that man.

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

She got out my penis and started performing a sex act. She then told me to finish myself off.”

Pr1ck teasing cow!

7. So I shot myself.

8. So this chap was arrested because he was caught on camera.
    With the explosion of CCTV watching our every move this sort of arrest will increase.
    Why should he be disciplined? For offending a camera that shouldn't be intruding on us in the first place?
    The police woman asked him to stop breaking wind. She has no place abusing her powers by arresting him because he was farting.
    Will he be disciplined for farting in front of a woman or wanking in front of a camera- this is the pressing question.
    Afghanistan maybe?

9. Standards of customer service these days are an utter disgrace.

10. Couldn't have been a 'real' officer. Everyone knows that proper officers "pass cotton wool balls".

11. Maybe the MO can prescribe something for his farting?

12. Perhaps he is the MO? I believe he may be a TA QARANC.

13. There's no way he was nicked for guffing without due care, or careless and inconsiderated guffing, possession of an offensive arrse or anything like it, sounds like he was arrested for using abusive or insulting behaviour (thrapping publicly),

which is quite lucky as he could've quite easily been nicked, and probably convicted of, Exposure (formerly indecent exposure) which could get him on the sex offenders register (seriously) and as wan'king in public is virtually the definintion of 'Exposure' he'd be hard pressed to get away with it.

A lucky chap overall, S.5 Public Order Act was a pretty pants (ahem) charge in this case, and he got off.

14. That isn't what is reported. If this policewoman had seen his bits she would have said so. According to the report it was the camera that saw him.
    At least he wasn't convicted of anything so at least someone on the bench had common sense.
    There is a climate of fear in this country that increases by the day amongst all normal healthy apple throwers and wankers alike out there

15. What a jumped up copper!

God knows how much that cost to take to court :-(