• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another Arrser in the dock

WPC Gillian Leech told the court: “McLauchlan was drunk and kept breaking wind in front of me.

“I asked him to stop several times. He told me he was hungry.

“He did not seem bothered until I got out my handcuffs and I said I was going to arrest him. He started to run.”

can you get arrested for blowing one out?

arby said:
WPC Gillian Leech told the court: “McLauchlan was drunk and kept breaking wind in front of me.

“I asked him to stop several times. He told me he was hungry.

“He did not seem bothered until I got out my handcuffs and I said I was going to arrest him. He started to run.”

can you get arrested for blowing one out?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha!

Not quite sure what she'd nick him for because of his farting :?

However, having his lad out and wrining it's neck would've done it.

If this chap's CO can keep a straight face whilst delivering the bollocking he is a better man than me, Gunga Din. Class-especially the bit where he says he said "I belive I was with a woman".

Hats off to that man.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
She got out my penis and started performing a sex act. She then told me to finish myself off.”

Pr1ck teasing cow!

So this chap was arrested because he was caught on camera.
With the explosion of CCTV watching our every move this sort of arrest will increase.
Why should he be disciplined? For offending a camera that shouldn't be intruding on us in the first place?
The police woman asked him to stop breaking wind. She has no place abusing her powers by arresting him because he was farting.
Will he be disciplined for farting in front of a woman or wanking in front of a camera- this is the pressing question.
An Army source said: “We will look at disciplinary issues. He will face some form of action
Afghanistan maybe?

B_AND_T said:
She got out my penis and started performing a sex act. She then told me to finish myself off.”

Pr1ck teasing cow!
Standards of customer service these days are an utter disgrace.

actiontoday said:
With the explosion of CCTV watching our every move this sort of arrest will increase.
Why should he be disciplined? For offending a camera that shouldn't be intruding on us in the first place?
The police woman asked him to stop breaking wind. She has no place abusing her powers by arresting him because he was farting.
Will he be disciplined for farting in front of a woman or wanking in front of a camera- this is the pressing question.
An Army source said: “We will look at disciplinary issues. He will face some form of action
Afghanistan maybe?
Maybe the MO can prescribe something for his farting?

actiontoday said:
The police woman asked him to stop breaking wind. She has no place abusing her powers by arresting him because he was farting.Will he be disciplined for farting in front of a woman or wanking in front of a camera- this is the pressing question.
Afghanistan maybe?
There's no way he was nicked for guffing without due care, or careless and inconsiderated guffing, possession of an offensive arrse or anything like it, sounds like he was arrested for using abusive or insulting behaviour (thrapping publicly),

which is quite lucky as he could've quite easily been nicked, and probably convicted of, Exposure (formerly indecent exposure) which could get him on the sex offenders register (seriously) and as wan'king in public is virtually the definintion of 'Exposure' he'd be hard pressed to get away with it.

A lucky chap overall, S.5 Public Order Act was a pretty pants (ahem) charge in this case, and he got off.

hogspawn said:
actiontoday said:
The police woman asked him to stop breaking wind. She has no place abusing her powers by arresting him because he was farting.Will he be disciplined for farting in front of a woman or wanking in front of a camera- this is the pressing question.
Afghanistan maybe?
There's no way he was nicked for guffing without due care, or careless and inconsiderated guffing, possession of an offensive arrse or anything like it, sounds like he was arrested for using abusive or insulting behaviour (thrapping publicly),

which is quite lucky as he could've quite easily been nicked, and probably convicted of, Exposure (formerly indecent exposure) which could get him on the sex offenders register (seriously) and as wan'king in public is virtually the definintion of 'Exposure' he'd be hard pressed to get away with it.

A lucky chap overall, S.5 Public Order Act was a pretty pants (ahem) charge in this case, and he got off.
That isn't what is reported. If this policewoman had seen his bits she would have said so. According to the report it was the camera that saw him.
At least he wasn't convicted of anything so at least someone on the bench had common sense.
There is a climate of fear in this country that increases by the day amongst all normal healthy apple throwers and wankers alike out there

actiontoday said:
hogspawn said:
actiontoday said:
Afghanistan maybe?

That isn't what is reported. If this policewoman had seen his bits she would have said so. According to the report it was the camera that saw him.
At least he wasn't convicted of anything so at least someone on the bench had common sense.
There is a climate of fear in this country that increases by the day amongst all normal healthy apple throwers and wankers alike out there
"But he walked free after magistrates decided there was insufficient evidence that his tackle or his actions had caused alarm or distress. "

Doubtful she would've got him past the custody Sgt with 'Ive nicked him for farting'

Trust me on this one, CCTV wouldve seen him with his tackle out and he'd have been nicked when he tried to run.

What happened to MOD media replies such as 'high spirits' or 'boys will be boys'?

Why can't this country just have a laugh now and then, instead of being so f*cking offended at everything? This same 'offended' copperette probably has American Pie 1,2 and 3 on DVD at home, does she get offended while watching those? I very much f*cking doubt it. She probably had her own colourful opinions about the Muslim flag burning at the time of the Danish Cartoon riots, and although this is a much smaller scale, is the reaction any less overcooked?

He's a soldier, FFS. There's every chance he's recently come back from a hot, sandy place and fancied letting his hair down a bit. If that's the case, he's entitled, nay, obliged, to act like a c*nt on the lash. If we want to punish the lad, lets make it a crate of port in the Officers Mess, and say nothing more on the subject. (And, dare I say it, a pat on the back for showing the nation how it's done.)

skintboymike said:
What happened to MOD media replies such as 'high spirits' or 'boys will be boys'?

Why can't this country just have a laugh now and then, instead of being so f*cking offended at everything? This same 'offended' copperette probably has American Pie 1,2 and 3 on DVD at home, does she get offended while watching those? I very much f*cking doubt it. She probably had her own colourful opinions about the Muslim flag burning at the time of the Danish Cartoon riots, and although this is a much smaller scale, is the reaction any less overcooked?

He's a soldier, FFS. There's every chance he's recently come back from a hot, sandy place and fancied letting his hair down a bit. If that's the case, he's entitled, nay, obliged, to act like a c*nt on the lash. If we want to punish the lad, lets make it a crate of port in the Officers Mess, and say nothing more on the subject. (And, dare I say it, a pat on the back for showing the nation how it's done.)
Problem is, as it's on council CCTV, she'd have been in the sh1t for not acting if she'd let him off. Coppers have little discretion thses days and will be sacked if politicised folk complain.

Especially in these days of 'tackilng' binge drinking.

hogspawn said:
skintboymike said:

Problem is, as it's on council CCTV, she'd have been in the sh1t for not acting if she'd let him off. Coppers have little discretion thses days and will be sacked if politicised folk complain.

My reference to her offended nature was in relation to him allegedly farting in front of her. How on earth could CCTV pick that up?

I'm especially outraged that this guy's inevitably going to be hauled over the coals by the press and the MOD, while little c*nts nationwide are free to to abuse the civilian populous as they see fit. Why should a serving officer be a police target? Surely there's plenty of other binge-drinking, bottle-waving little sh*ts they could deal with first? I mean, serving officers don't, as a general rule, make a habit out of public disorder, do they?

Edited to add - Ok, there's a big chance the police didn't know who he was or what he did. Surely the burgundy chinos would have given it away though? :D

skintboymike said:
hogspawn said:
skintboymike said:

My reference to her offended nature was in relation to him allegedly farting in front of her. How on earth could CCTV pick that up?

I'm especially outraged that this guy's inevitably going to be hauled over the coals by the press and the MOD, while little c*nts nationwide are free to to abuse the civilian populous as they see fit. Why should a serving officer be a police target? Surely there's plenty of other binge-drinking, bottle-waving little sh*ts they could deal with first? I mean, serving officers don't, as a general rule, make a habit out of public disorder, do they?
The fartings irrelevant, he was picked up on CCTV out of a crowd, they wont know he's a serving Officer, and if plod then go there and let him off, they'll be accused of favouritism and a lack of impartiality = sack.

Latest Threads