Another ARRSE Wedding?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Door_Bundle_Mk2, Jan 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has been brought to my attention that a pair of arrsers have been making "the beast with two backs and a lot of chins". In fact, I have it on good authority that they were grinding and sweating for a prolonged, 5 day period!

So come on Bull and Liz, when's the happy day?

P.S I hear your wedding cake is going to be a family sized, Melton Mowbray pork pie with a chocolate topping, incorporating the obligatory bride and groom figures (made of lard) stuck in the top. If you get any greasy stains on your dress Liz I'm sure Bull will remove them using his tongue. Failing that, your "cuzz" Abacnuts could always run it through a warm wash courtesy of his unit :D
  2. Shut up DB.......we're after an invite! F*ck, that'll be some buffet!
  3. They've kindly requested that guests don't throw confetti at them as they both have a "non- food allergy" They'd prefer to be showered with chocolate profiteroles.
  4. .......or chips.
  5. Jesus cnunting wept!

A combined weight and mass of a pair of Plutos smashing each others stinky bits to smithereens doth maketh Tsunami 2.

Fat people should not hump especially when one of them is a BCFT failure due to his elephantine proportions.

Plus, what on earth is the simpering fool known as Smooje going to throw his muck up now that Bull_the mars bar is betrothed?

Is the wedding list courtesy of Rowntrees?
  6. They have requested using traditional confetti rice, Special fried/chicken fried or creamed into rice pudding only with full fat milk , Wedding list available at any Mc Donalds and Burger King and the wedding carriage will be a traditional "Cinderella" type that will turn into a pumpkin at midight and be devoured......

Has a location been identified that they and the rest of the go lightly crew will fit themselves and ego's in?

No doubt somwhere with plenty of dark corners where bodily fluids can be compared and exchanged on an easy cum easy go basis.....

I have heard of regular units providing sword guard but this must be an TA RLC "extra"

No interest from Hello yet?
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Wedding night bliss:

Assume the position !
  8. Cuts those pics were supposed to be private. :wink:
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I was just so impressed with the speed you could whack your legs into the splits that I had to share it with the rest of the site.
    But practice makes perfect I suppose.

I thought you'd appreciate the additional pic of me staring hungrily up at your dripping chuff too. I love it when you can't control your batter and turn the charp into a skidpan.
  10. Cuts are you making a lady sofa and matching chairs?

There's enough skin there to run up a rain mac for Blackpool Tower!

Beebs :)
  11. Hark at 'Slimmer of the Year'.
  12. Sing a long..................

Bully and Liz, sitting in a tree

Then the branch shattered under the enormous weight of the fat fukcers.
  13. Fair one.......

Beebs :)
  14. I know.................tubby.
  15. Younger tubby in bottom left: "F*ck me, I could fit my head up there!"