Another Afghan Incident

Biscuits is this a separate incident to the 19 Regt RA earlier or is it the same one? There is nothing new on the MOD website.

Biscuits if you are the same Btn as me (I also received a text) there was nothing to say whether it was injuries or fatalities and our UWO has been very good at informing us of both ahead of the news networks. So I am hoping that it will not be another fatality and that the injuries are not too bad I don't feel I can do anything but that.

BiscuitsAB said:
Just doing some digging on the web still can't find anymore info yet as to what may have happened.
Yeah, sorry, my link was to a previous incident.

My apologies

crabby said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Just doing some digging on the web still can't find anymore info yet as to what may have happened.
Yeah, sorry, my link was to a previous incident.

My apologies
No worries crabby.

Am just thinking of all the Lads in the Btn and all the folks who got the text message. And the families who got the phone call. As Grad said no detail on fatalities or injuries in the text just "incident occured, NOK informed" kind of thing.

surely its time too get the lads and lasses back ..... is there realy any good that can come out of these operations ?

I'll keep a look out. As Grad said the Welfare team at the Btn are normally well on the ball and the time delay from the earlier incident with the Gunner ( RIP mate) leads me to believe that this may be another incident.

I will post if I get any more news or find anything to update.

Grad, check your PM's mate.

Cheers Biscuit have replied. What do you feel about the text service? I think it is great to know what is going on but nerve wracking to get them at the same time